England wasting one of the most talented squads ever assembled on Southgate

Then you've answered my question, and essentially agreed with it. Palmer himself has only been good the last two or three games. It's an aberration that he should be in the squad, and Sterling not. Neither should be. By the way, I myself haven't been watching Sterling enough, but I think you'll find that a number of Chelsea fans disagree with you in your assessment. It's not the point, though.

I’d actually have called up Gordon who I think has been better than both of them and more consistent.

Not having the piss poor squad statement.

The team below would challenge strongly for the title and Champions League if it played in those competitions and was coached well.

Ramsdale

Walker Stones Colwill Chilwell

Rice

Bellingham Foden

Saka Kane Grealish

Subs: Pickford, Lewis, Dunk, Madison, Watkins etc.

I do have a little bit of sympathy for international coaches as trying to get players to play a sophisticated system as used by City is not really possible given the limited amount of time they have with the players.

International football is very tedious though.

Colwill has been average for Chelsea and doesn’t play at centre back. Ramsdale doesn’t even play.

England in 2023

Played: 9
Won: 8
Drawn: 1
Lost: 0
For: 25
Against: 4
Opposition included: European Champions, World Cup Last 16, European Championship last 8, local rivals away, team that have won in Italy and Germany.

‘England are terrible’

I find all the bitching about Southgate from fans really tiresome.

The players clearly like him and the culture he has created. A final, semi final and quarter final.

Some loons on city youtube channels suggesting Jose Mourhino as Eng manager. I mean wt actual f?

England in 2023

Played: 9
Won: 8
Drawn: 1
Lost: 0
For: 25
Against: 4
Opposition included: European Champions, World Cup Last 16, European Championship last 8, local rivals away, team that have won in Italy and Germany.

‘England are terrible’
Gosh careful speaking facts..

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.