England World Cup Squad.

Fair play for saying that, but not a fucking hope in my opinion.
I'm with you, England fans (I'm English but don't give a flying about International football), are like Bin Dippers but it's always, in four year it will be our year, not a prayer, zippo, nada, zero, not a fucking chance.

I'm with you, England fans (I'm English but don't give a flying about International football), are like Bin Dippers but it's always, in four year it will be our year, not a prayer, zippo, nada, zero, not a fucking chance.
Couldn't agree more.

I can’t stand him but if I were in charge, Alli would be one
of the first names on the teamsheet.

I would go for:

Pope
Walker, Maguire, Stones, Delph
Henderson, Alli, Lingard
Sterling, Kane, Rashford

Unless injuries or a mass outbreak of the ten bob bits, I don't see Pickford, Cahill, Rose or Wellkak getting on the pitch.

The only chance England had was selecting Shelvey. A DM who pases forwards at all possible opportunities. As such they're relying on Dier - who frankly is pretty poor.

Eric dier is fookin gash, awful player, no jack Wiltshire or no Jonjo shelvey just shows you how gnashers southgate is going to set up, dier and Henderson in midfield has the other teams shittin it

My probable starting line-up
--------------------Pope
Walker, Stones, McGuire Arnold
----------Henderson Delph
Sterling ------ Ali ------- Lingard/Rashford
-------------Kane/Vardy

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.