Enzo Fernandez

Atm Chelsea are all over the shop football wise but when they do jell and they will they are gonna be a very difficult opponent . Can’t see potter being there long now as they will want a world class manager like zidane or Enrique

Atm Chelsea are all over the shop football wise but when they do jell and they will they are gonna be a very difficult opponent . Can’t see potter being there long now as they will want a world class manager like zidane or Enrique

Disagree. Even we have seen that buying top rated talent doesn’t guarantee they will all come good. You buy this many players and a few are bound to flop it’s just how it is. They will still get a serious talent infusion but you look at deals like Cucurella and add in a few more failures and they will be stuck paying players to leave.

On paper Chelsea have a very strong 11. But they obviously would need to gel first. And questions remain whether Potter will be the man to get the best out of them, considering he's hardly proven.

Kepa

James
Silva
Fofana
Chilwell

Kante
Fernandez
Mount

Felix/Sterling
Mudryk
Havertz

I guess that would be something like their best 11. Looks decent. But always think that Havertz is somewhat wasted as a striker when he has to battle it out with centre-backs, so hope he continues to play there.

Enzo seemed to be a great option if for whatever reason we didn’t go for Jude or missed out. I don’t think we would bid over 100 for him, shame we don’t get to see though.

Has anyone in here actually watched him apart from the World Cup?

Seems an absolutely crazy deal.

Has anyone in here actually watched him apart from the World Cup?

Seems an absolutely crazy deal.
well I have watched more than a dozen of his club games outside of the world cup. I have written my scouting report in the pages before, but people here who have not seen him even for a entire game seem to tell me I am wrong lol! I have also watched a dozen or more dortmund games and I can tell you without a doubt that Enzo right now is levels above bellingham. Enzo is already world class and can single-handedly control a football match from midfield while bellingham is more of a future potential and right now a moments player who has a good attacking moments near the opposition box. when bellingham is priced at close to 150 mil then 120 mil for Enzo is a no brainier

On paper Chelsea have a very strong 11. But they obviously would need to gel first. And questions remain whether Potter will be the man to get the best out of them, considering he's hardly proven.

Kepa

James
Silva
Fofana
Chilwell

Kante
Fernandez
Mount

Felix/Sterling
Mudryk
Havertz

I guess that would be something like their best 11. Looks decent. But always think that Havertz is somewhat wasted as a striker when he has to battle it out with centre-backs, so hope he continues to play there.
they also have kovacic and zakaria for midfield. they are also adding nkuku and probably a center forward next year. also few promising young talents in defense. right now for next season I would say their squad looks better and more complete than ours.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.