Enzo Fernandez

This yank doesn’t fuck around. I never thought we’d see an American owner that is willing to splash the cash.
It’s what he does in baseball. The dodgers are always way above the salary cap but pay the luxury tax to get round it.

Chelsea are going to have a very very good young side. Gonna be tough to compete unless we are prepared to match these transfer fees

With the way the contracts are set up, I read somewhere that selling Gallagher alone for 45m pounds would offset our entire spend for 2023.
How does that work out?
If there's a release clause, the buying club has to pay that fee in one go don't they? so you would be spending £105m on top of all your other amortised deals.

How does that work out?
If there's a release clause, the buying club has to pay that fee in one go don't they? so you would be spending £105m on top of all your other amortised deals.

Because he is home grown that goes straight on the books as 45m

Because he is home grown that goes straight on the books as 45m
Okay but i mean't how does that offset their spend if they have to pay the £105m in one go? which is what the selling club can insist on if it's a release clause.

Has he said he want's to go there yet? They can put as many bids in as they want but if they're not in the chumps league next season then not sure why he'd go - unless he's short of a few bob

Has he said he want's to go there yet? They can put as many bids in as they want but if they're not in the chumps league next season then not sure why he'd go - unless he's short of a few bob
yh thats usually agreed before the clubs even talk.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.