Enzo Fernandez

On paper Chelsea have a very strong 11. But they obviously would need to gel first. And questions remain whether Potter will be the man to get the best out of them, considering he's hardly proven.

Kepa

James
Silva
Fofana
Chilwell

Kante
Fernandez
Mount

Felix/Sterling
Mudryk
Havertz

I guess that would be something like their best 11. Looks decent. But always think that Havertz is somewhat wasted as a striker when he has to battle it out with centre-backs, so hope he continues to play there.
Don’t forget nkunku is to arrive

well I have watched more than a dozen of his club games outside of the world cup. I have written my scouting report in the pages before, but people here who have not seen him even for a entire game seem to tell me I am wrong lol! I have also watched a dozen or more dortmund games and I can tell you without a doubt that Enzo right now is levels above bellingham. Enzo is already world class and can single-handedly control a football match from midfield while bellingham is more of a future potential and right now a moments player who has a good attacking moments near the opposition box. when bellingham is priced at close to 150 mil then 120 mil for Enzo is a no brainier

This is crazy. He’s barely played any matches and hasn’t played any against competition like Bellingham. And that comparison stinks because Bellingham is being overrated too. This is a huge fee for potential. He could easily be another Renato

This is crazy. He’s barely played any matches and hasn’t played any against competition like Bellingham. And that comparison stinks because Bellingham is being overrated too. This is a huge fee for potential. He could easily be another Renato
ya really? do you think when our scouts go to a dutch or portuguese league then they simply turn away because the opposition is not high competition. that is fucking stupid. a player does many things on the pitch you can notice no matter what the competition. even then what enzo did in CL games against the likes juve and PSG and what he did in the world cup are beyond anything bellingham has done.

I would hope so after spending 700 million
I am fuukin amazed these cunts don't get any stick in the media for spending the GDP of a country that they have not self generated as a club. hopefully we can spend a bucket load 500 mil in the summer and rub it the faces of the "istory clubs".

ya really? do you think when our scouts go to a dutch or portuguese league then they simply turn away because the opposition is not high competition. that is fucking stupid. a player does many things on the pitch you can notice no matter what the competition. even then what enzo did in CL games against the likes juve and PSG and what he did in the world cup are beyond anything bellingham has done.

The problem isn’t being interested in him — every team should be. But Chelsea have just paid finished product money for a player who is unproven. It’s fine to be excited about him as a player but that fee is insane

You two are joking surely?

Chelsea are regularly playing more academy players than any club in the country.

James, Chalobah, RLC, Mount, Gallagher, Hall, Broja.

How many academy players have to play regularly before they value the academy?

I’d be absolutely thrilled if we had 7 academy kids playing regularly.

Even if they move on a couple this window - RLC must be running out of time, they might cash in on Broja - they’ll still be playing more academy kids than us or anyone else in the PL.
all those players bar James are being replaced or are playing because they have 12 players on the injury list.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.