Eric Garcia - 2019/20 Performances

Status
Not open for further replies.
He needs to be made to do sprint training every day,he only needs to add that to his game,he also needs to learn to duck when Eddie has the ball,he is just the intelligent player pep likes,was Eric senior Eric senior at 19

One of the things Lorenzo Bonaventura says in Pep Confidential is that a lot of coaches in football think the players they have are set as they are, but Pep and Bonaventura put a lot of work into making them faster and more agile. Eric Abidal is picked out as a player they completely reshaped physically.

Don't know if it works, can't say I've seen a noticeable physical improvement in any of our players really?

Will be a shame to lose what looked like an intelligent and solid defender. However I might be in the minority here but I didn’t see anything that special in him and think THB and possibly even Tosin will go on to be better options at least for the English game if not in general.

Shame but I didn't buy into all the hype with him.
Good player but didn't have a lot of pace and got badly caught out for Arsenals 2nd goal in the semi final and he looked as though he didn't want to be on the pitch.

Might be a good chance to give Tosin the 4th centre back spot behind Ake, Laporte and Koulibaly.

Garcia definitely has the qualities on the ball but his pace leaves a lot to be desired. The way Aubameyang drifted past him in the semi was worrying.

And here come all the self-justifying haters lol

We have a cheek to muller other clubs fans for being pissy when somebody leaves but it is to be frequently seen on here.

I am hugely disappointed he is going, if people are that blind to his talent as a defender because he doesn't fit their preconceived conception that a CB has to be 6ft 4" and built like a brick shithouse then that is their loss but in reality it is our loss and Barcelona's gain, just like when they took Mr Shakira back from the scum and made him their CB for the next 10 years.

Really wish he'd stay but good luck to the kid.
Personally, now he's made his decision i wouldn't like to see him again in the first team.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.