Eric Garcia - 2019/20 Performances

Status
Not open for further replies.
Why do we bother buying these promising kids from Spain when all they want to do is then bugger off back there when we've spent money and time developing them.

could be similar to pique this

but if the lad wants to go get some ackers for him now rather than for nothing in a year

we go again

He’s shit anyway. Pep shouldn’t have played him all those games, transparent as fuck, and now we have to play probably Dinho there who has not played there since we resumed. Bonkers.

I would not play him at all in the remaining champions league games.

I'd back Stones to come good in these crucial games if partnered with Laporte.

Last edited:
Always found wanting against a top class striker with plenty of mobility and intelligent movement. No great loss this despite all the hype. I was amazed how slow he was the first time I saw him. I’ll get pelters for saying it but Stones is much better.

Why do we bother buying these promising kids from Spain when all they want to do is then bugger off back there when we've spent money and time developing them.
We'll get good money for him. Great return for a player who IMO won't ever become a top CB in the PL.
That will now be close to 50m in last 2 years for Garcia, Brahim and the kid we mugged Schalke off for.

Also, you don't know what happens in future with players. Some of them could end up wanting to stay at City, some don't.

Won‘t ever be a topclass in the PL imo. Very slow and not the strongest. I really think that he only plays because he is Spanish and good with the ball. Due to the hype I don’t think he was good against Liverpool. Mané could‘ve scored some if he wasn’t that wasteful that day.

Seems like he doesn’t fancy a fight for a place in our team, especially after our latest purchase and possible future signing.

Oh well, off he goes. Pity but won’t lose too much sleep over this one.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.