Eric Garcia - 2019/20 Performances

Status
Not open for further replies.
Not too fussed about this one to be quite honest. Looks quite lightweight to me and does not have the height required to play against those teams who will be lump the ball into the box.

Perhaps he should look at how Brahim Diaz move to Real Madrid went before assuming he is just going to walk into Barca's team.

Not too fussed about this one to be quite honest. Looks quite lightweight to me and does not have the height required to play against those teams who will be lump the ball into the box.

Perhaps he should look at how Brahim Diaz move to Real Madrid went before assuming he is just going to walk into Barca's team.

I’d forgotten all about Brahim!

Made a couple of comments about him on here after the Bournemouth game when Josh King put him on his arse. Now it appears that having signed Ake, Garcia has seen his arse and realises himself he's not good enough. Watching him trying to keep up with Aubameyeng in the Cup semi for the 2nd goal confirmed it for me. He runs like a kid competing in a school sports day. Adios amigo.

Garcia is a talented lad but I was disappointed that he didn’t try to make the last ditch challenge before Auba’s 2nd goal in the semi final. I think we need £20m as a minimum or let Garcia be cover next season.

Peo has really built Garcia up so I think he could have stayed longer to develop, but that’s modern football.

Always found wanting against a top class striker with plenty of mobility and intelligent movement. No great loss this despite all the hype. I was amazed how slow he was the first time I saw him. I’ll get pelters for saying it but Stones is much better.

he’s only 19! I’m amazed you can judge a player so quickly and write them off!

Garcia is better on the ball which is an attribue Pep values the most and that is one of the reasons for them buying back . However I am not convinced THB is the answer either for what we need.

Last edited:
Always found wanting against a top class striker with plenty of mobility and intelligent movement. No great loss this despite all the hype. I was amazed how slow he was the first time I saw him. I’ll get pelters for saying it but Stones is much better.

When were all these games he was "always" found wanting against a top class striker? He's only played about 20 games total.

Being honest, Brahim looked bang ordinary for us and so does Garcia.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.