Eric Garcia - 2019/20 Performances

Status
Not open for further replies.
I liked Garcia but to echo what many have said I'm not devastated. I wasn't sold that he was physically suited to the prem for all his technical ability and feel it could have been a while before he was top level. Wanted him to stay but not broken hearted that he's left either.

He's great on the ball and he reads the game well but physically he was found wanting in several games. If we can make a tidy profit from him and sign Koulibaly then I'm really not arsed with him going to be honest.

Don't know much about the current Barca team, would he be a starter or a bench warmer ?

Garcia is better on the ball which is an attribue Pep values the most and that is one of the reasons for them buying back . However I am not convinced THB is the answer either for what we need.

based on what? He only just turned 18. It’s pretty incredible he’s even had first team minutes

We won’t know until he has a few loans spells under his belt - central defenders can’t just walk straight into the first team from the academy at the top level.

Mason Holgate and Ben White are the two who’ll likely break into the England team over the next year, and both have had spells in the lower leagues, making and learning from inevitable errors - we’d be naive to keep Taylor playing u23 football with the odd cup game next season; he’s got great potential, but without experiencing regular senior football that means nothing.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.