Eric Garcia to Barcelona

Status
Not open for further replies.
he's the biggest **** on bluemoon, an absolute arrogant up is own arse glory hunting prick, he thinks he's above everyone, but he's a swiss glory hunter and in my book makes him as low of a supporter you can get, absolute bell whiff.

Switzerland is famed for it’s cuckcoo clocks
Elections delayed so be summer now
Wrong thread.

Elections delayed until Summer.

Messi on a free.

Oh dear, Barca.

The fantasy is in the valuation, it's known Soriano never intended to sell at any price and no, the player engineered nothing with relation to any fee - he simply wanted to return home. Garcia, per usual, has been very professional

Barca never overpays for 'one of their own'

It's nice to know a President who cares about the club, its health & success will soon be back at the helm.
You must be single handedly handling their marketing department or can’t see the woods for the trees

Maybe we don’t give a toss about the money and we are taking revenge on Barcelona for messing us around with the Messi saga or something else?

Barca,

You are clearly an intelligent person.. your posts on numerous subjects show some degree of knowledge and competence..what I can not comprehend is why you come on to this board and constantly portray yourself as some kind of font of wisdom on all matters that relate to Barcelona and City..they are all negative and inevitably put down comments from City fans.. do you post on other forums? I am new to posting, but have watched the board for years..your posts irritate me more than any one else..just post on the Barca board..negative thoughts are fine from my perspective but if you have nothing positive to say about City why waste your time coming here ?..I have been accused of being a Rag for negative comments but my blood is Blue.. I can not comprehend why someone with 5000 posts spends so much time on this forum if not a City fan.
He’s nothing but a wum, ignore him.

As a result of discussions with candidates & Tusquets, no transfer will happen this month - He comes for free in July

How embarrassing - the mighty Barca can’t afford to buy back “ one of their own” for a paltry €5 million or so.

They so wanted him - their academy kid - but they have to wait till they can get him for free.
The mighty have certainly fallen.

As a result of discussions with candidates & Tusquets, no transfer will happen this month - He comes for free in July
I will translate for the City fans for you ...
We are absolutely fucked guys we had to get a coach instead of a plane to our recent away game
We had to appoint that failure of a manager from Southampton and Everton he was cheap
Finally we haven’t got 5 million for our youth prodigy
Furthermore we are also after Depay on a free
We are struggling and desperate

How embarrassing - the mighty Barca can’t afford to buy back “ one of their own” for a paltry €5 million or so.

They so wanted him - their academy kid - but they have to wait till they can get him for free.
The mighty have certainly fallen.

I'd say developing a player for Barca for 3 years and having paid 1.5 million to do it while refusing a reasonable fee as far back as August is pretty embarrassing. Everyone has their own perspective

I'd say developing a player for Barca for 3 years and having paid 1.5 million to do it while refusing a reasonable fee as far back as August is pretty embarrassing. Everyone has their own perspective
I’d say we have at least four players far better than him in his position.
The only embarrassing thing on our side is we actually seem to want to keep a slow, short, average defender.

I’d be more embarrassed if we thought just because a player is from our youth team it makes them great. You done this with pique and it worked, same with fabregas and was a disaster
your back four is dire, can totally see why messi wants out.

more embarrassing than about to go bust?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.