Eric Garcia to Barcelona

Status
Not open for further replies.
Given they've saved on a transfer fee, he is perfectly entitled to at the very least expect that was offered to him last summer, if not more, in the form of a signing on bonus.

It will be interesting to see how much he plays in the three international games over the next week or so. The opposition is not of a great standard but it would be good for him to do well to attract interest and maybe prod Barcelona into acting in a more sensible fashion.
Not good enough for us but he should do ok somewhere and at his age needs to be playing more than he has this season.

Given they've saved on a transfer fee, he is perfectly entitled to at the very least expect that was offered to him last summer, if not more, in the form of a signing on bonus.
Nah. I do think they should pay him what they agreed when they convinced him to wind down his contract though.

Garcia speaking after the Georgia game:

“I‘m focused on what concerns me, now with the national team there is a very important match against Kosovo coming up, and then what comes will come. I don’t know if it will be Barça.

Either he is playing more games or he needs a new advisor.

Garcia speaking after the Georgia game:

“I‘m focused on what concerns me, now with the national team there is a very important match against Kosovo coming up, and then what comes will come. I don’t know if it will be Barça.

Either he is playing more games or he needs a new advisor.
Genuinely not bothered if he goes. Decent on the ball but short and slow.

I still maintain that should his Barcelona move collapse then he'd be very eager to sign an extension at City. Which Pep would gladly advocate for.

I don't expect the move to break down though.

I still maintain that should his Barcelona move collapse then he'd be very eager to sign an extension at City. Which Pep would gladly advocate for.

I don't expect the move to break down though.

Best if it doesn't break down because he'd be 5th choice here,and thats no good for a kid trying to make it in the game.

Not that i'd lose any sleep over the matter.

Shouldn't he be happy to play for them for almost free?

Boyhood dream to play in the first team at Barca isn't it? I was happy to wave him goodbye on the boyhood dream thing but, seems as is the norm money does the talking.

Shouldn't he be happy to play for them for almost free?

Boyhood dream to play in the first team at Barca isn't it? I was happy to wave him goodbye on the boyhood dream thing but, seems as is the norm money does the talking.

I was surprised to see the salaries Barca have been paying recently for a number of players who probably described the club as their boyhood dream.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.