Eric Garcia to Barcelona

Status
Not open for further replies.
No doubt the Rafinha thing is from Barcelona's side. Can't see City being interested in that at all.

Kid is going to be better than Puyol, loads of outstanding qualities to become a legend, I think he could even revolutionize the CB position as his style of defending is just unique. He is also a la masia product so if Barcelona are really interested in rebuilding then there's no one better way to go about it, the signing of Garcia is just what they need and for the price of 25m this is an absolute bargain for Barcelona, get it while its hot! There are other clubs out there interested in him so I am not sure why Barcelona are being reluctant to meet the price, the price is right, the kid is alright, get it while its hot. The transfer window closes in less than a week, I would hate to see Garcia at another team., rumour has it that Real Madrid are also interested in him. I really fear barca might lose this kid, this is a once in a lifetime opportunity, they don't make defenders like Garcia anymore. Barca need to come in and sign up this kid before some other team snaps him up!
I see what you did there.

Who are you referring to? Garcia? Pique? Baresi? Pep?

Our management team.

Pep has often produced the best football team in Europe & crashed out of the Champs Lg due to utter dogshit defending.

I don't think he's ever taken it seriously. He thinks his system will do the defending rather than a top defensive unit. He often sticks midfielders in there & has got away with it, until somebody targets it, then he's fucked, but he usually moves on then.

Garcia is basically another one. He could probably be good right now in def midfield, but he's utter crap at cb & is ruining the confidence & organisation of his team mates.

Pep now has a new problem imo, he has to learn how to organise a proper defence, without having a regular defensive leader to do it for him.

I'm pretty sure he can learn very quickly & will learn not to fuck about with Garcias in the future.

MD say a final offer to arrive today for Garcia but as there is a wide gap between club valuations, there is calm from Barca that they will simply wait to sign him in January for free if not agreed before Oct. 5

MD say a final offer to arrive today for Garcia but as there is a wide gap between club valuations, there is calm from Barca that they will simply wait to sign him in January for free if not agreed before Oct. 5
Cool or he could sign an extension between now and then or move to another club or even sign for another club on a free instead.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.