Eric Garcia to Barcelona

Status
Not open for further replies.
Can't see any aspect to him in which he is any better than merely average and his lack of pace is a serious deficiency. So long as he doesn't get any meaningful playing time he can leave for free next summer as per his wish.

I remember when messi was close to joining city , Garcia said
“It is true I have told the club I do not intend to extend my contract beyond 2021,” he explained in an interview with Marca.

“But I will return to Manchester when I am finished on international duty with Spain, and I am focused on next season with City.”

Now he is "angry"(if reports are true) . Lolll. He can sulk for all we care. He is 19 years of age and bang average player that too and he wants everything to go his way.
Why not believe what he actually said rather than "reports" .

What absolute rubbish "make sure he doesn't play for the first team", City didn't get to where we are by making decisions like pub league managers. If he is deemed good enough to play he should play. By your twisted logic Sergio should not play because he said he was leaving too, or Merlin should never have played last year, Fernandinho hasn't renewed for next season either so he's off the team too ??. We have 4 PL titles in 10 years because decisions as to who plays are made by professionals using all available and eligible players. You are glad Barcelona " lose out on a season of him.", how petty, why not trust that City will get the best value out of him via playing for us or on loan.

Where to start with this dear Samarasra...

You do seem very highly strung over a CB who's arguably amongst our worst in the past 8 or 9 seasons.

Also, bringing club legends into this is absolutely baffling and has no relevance whatsoever. You're more than reaching there and Garcia should never be mentioned in the same breath as Kun, Silva or Fern, particularly after what they've done for the club.

Unfortunately we got knocked out of last season's Champions League and FA Cup by playing sub-standard players who didn't want to be here. Was that a pub league decision?

Finally, yes. I am petty (especially towards Barcelona) and I do not want that slow-arse stump taking up a place in our first 11. We have 4 CBs plus THB. Even if he wanted to stay he should only see the pitches at the academy stadium.

Looks Like you missed the entire point and you don't read quite well.
I managed to read the quote from Marca, I failed to read the "alleged " "reports" you failed to qoute, stating he was "angry" and wants everything to go his way. That's my point. I will be happy to overcome my reading difficulties when you quote these "reports" in full.

I managed to read the quote from Marca, I failed to read the "alleged " "reports" you failed to qoute, stating he was "angry" and wants everything to go his way. That's my point. I will be happy to overcome my reading difficulties when you quote these "reports" in full.
I clearly said if the "reports" were true. This was a response to FCBarca here who said we should to take the report with a pinch of salt or whatever.
Anyway I don't believe in Garcia . He has done nothing to make me believe in him . He is a 19 year old average player who has changed his club 2 times in 3 years because things don't happen his way.
You being a Garcia stan, with due respect ,can have your own opinion and I can have mine.

Sometimes its worth taking a hit with a transfer if you can't reach an agreement, yes on this deal we will "lose" money, but its an investment for the next time we are looking to sell someone.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.