-------Kompany---Nastasic------
Zabaletta------------------Clichy
---------------Kondogbia--------
--------Yaya--------------------
-------------------Silva----------
Reus----------------------Lamela
---------------Aguero------------

i dont think anything else needs to be said
The wingers would probably be inverted but yeah, I'd love that.

I can't see us playing Silva inside or in the hole without purchasing a tough as nails CDM. We need our Busquets/Alonso/Vidal to protect our playmaker. Yaya just can't do that in the role that Mancini asks of him.

alky313 said:
I can't see us playing Silva inside or in the hole without purchasing a tough as nails CDM. We need our Busquets/Alonso/Vidal to protect our playmaker. Yaya just can't do that in the role that Mancini asks of him.
Lars Bender.

Is Lamela an actual winger, though? Seems a big lad who scores a lot of goals through the middle.

I've said it before and I'll say it again...ROMA WILL NOT LET THIS KID LEAVE...wish they would, i would love him to come to city,but can't see this one happening..Roma think very highly about him and are about to offer him a new deal..

Man City increase Lamela bid?
By Football Italia staff

Roma reportedly turned down an £18m offer for Erik Lamela, but Manchester City are prepared to increase their bid.
Last week there were claims in the Italian media that the Giallorossi rejected a proposal worth £18m.
Now the Daily Express suggest Manchester City are not stepping back due to that response, instead ready to raise their offer.
It is unlikely Roma will sell, as the 22-year-old has been their top scorer in Serie A this season with 15 goals.
The Argentine international can also take on numerous different roles, providing tactical versatility for the team.
Lamela is under contract until June 2016 and is currently negotiating an extension.
Manchester United and Chelsea are also reportedly interested in Lamela.

<a class="postlink" href="http://www.football-italia.net/33727/man-city-increase-lamela-bid" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;">http://www.football-italia.net/33727/ma ... lamela-bid</a>?

George Hannah said:
Man City increase Lamela bid?
By Football Italia staff

Roma reportedly turned down an £18m offer for Erik Lamela, but Manchester City are prepared to increase their bid.
Last week there were claims in the Italian media that the Giallorossi rejected a proposal worth £18m.
Now the Daily Express suggest Manchester City are not stepping back due to that response, instead ready to raise their offer.
It is unlikely Roma will sell, as the 22-year-old has been their top scorer in Serie A this season with 15 goals.
The Argentine international can also take on numerous different roles, providing tactical versatility for the team.
Lamela is under contract until June 2016 and is currently negotiating an extension.
Manchester United and Chelsea are also reportedly interested in Lamela.

<a class="postlink" href="http://www.football-italia.net/33727/man-city-increase-lamela-bid" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;">http://www.football-italia.net/33727/ma ... lamela-bid</a>?

:/

alky313 said:

Would this be better (assuming the other thread is to be believed)...

-----------------Hart------------------
-------Kompany-------Nastasic------
Zabaleta------------------------Clichy
-----------------Yaya-----------------
------Fernandinho-------------------
--------------------Silva--------------
Reus---------------------------Lamela
-----------------Aguero--------------

Yaya and Fernando Luiz Rosa to overlap...

On another note, between Kun, Zaba, Tevez, and potentially Lamela and this Novaretti fella, we're becoming Racing Manchester... Or CityPlate...

Boca Blue-niors? I'll get me coat...

Just don't think Roma are selling him. He's really young and they seem dead set on rebuilding around him. Lamela is good but I really have no interest in flushing them with cash after they just paid I think £15m for him 2 years ago. Plus I'm not personally convinced he's ready yet

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.