Erik Lamela

Funnily enough Roma, despite their mediocre performances over the last 24 months, are not thought of as a "selling club".

If the bid goes up from the 18m we currently have on the table, say to 23m, them I would imagine that we are on the probably on the verge of landing this very talented footballer.

So who would be a better fit for our team? and in what order if your first choice is not available:

1. Reus
2. Isco
3. Bale
4. Lamela
5. Sanchez

for me it would be : Reus, Bale, Sanchez, Lamela, and then Isco.

CaliBoy said:
So who would be a better fit for our team? and in what order if your first choice is not available:

1. Reus
2. Isco
3. Bale
4. Lamela
5. Sanchez

1) Bale - anyone who would not have Bale before the rest is kidding themselves.
2) Reus
3) none of the rest - we need a world class winger (which imo sanchez and lamela are not) who is pacey and direct. Isco is not a winger.

CaliBoy said:

1. Reus
2. Isco
3. Bale
4. Lamela
5. Sanchez

Bale THIRD?! Jheeez. Bale would be top of my list out of all departments, not just wingers!
Isco is more of a Silva / Nasri type player, a playmaker rather than a fast direct winger that we desperately need.

Matt.D said:
CaliBoy said:

1. Reus
2. Isco
3. Bale
4. Lamela
5. Sanchez

1) Bale - anyone who would not have Bale before the rest is kidding themselves.
2) Reus
3) none of the rest - we need a world class winger (which imo sanchez and lamela are not) who is pacey and direct. Isco is not a winger.

The correct answer. Though tbh I'm at a point of taking anyone up front with some fucking pace.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.