Erling Haaland

Status
Not open for further replies.
Sancho is gone this summer.

If you think that they’re going to sell Sancho + Haaland in the same summer then you’re local drug dealers must love you to bits.

Haaland is staying put and will leave when his release clause kicks in next summer and that’s actually in the best interest of him to do that when some mugs can offer him his really high wage demands. There is a life outside of Manchester City football club that us fans sometimes find hard to grasp but maybe a Bayern/PSG/Madrid/Barca is just more appealing to someone like Haaland, will pay him more and will always compete in their own leagues have the European giant status etc. Yes they’re in a slump now but don’t kid yourselves that this won’t change sooner rather than later.

If you think that they’re going to sell Sancho + Haaland in the same summer then you’re local drug dealers must love you to bits.

Haaland is staying put and will leave when his release clause kicks in next summer and that’s actually in the best interest of him to do that when some mugs can offer him his really high wage demands. There is a life outside of Manchester City football club that us fans sometimes find hard to grasp but maybe a Bayern/PSG/Madrid/Barca is just more appealing to someone like Haaland, will pay him more and will always compete in their own leagues have the European giant status etc. Yes they’re in a slump now but don’t kid yourselves that this won’t change sooner rather than later.
Sniff sniff!

Pretty sure Eddy, fern, and gabby would like to have a have a word. Hope you’ll be rooting for Kayky too. That’s another one we got on the super cheap. Maybe Metinho as well. Perhaps a name change is in order?

But the second part of the claim still counts. I imagine they do hurt.

The way I see it is it is Kane this summer or Haaland the next. Nothing else (unless Pep sorts a deal with someone from left field) makes sense.

Oh right.

Still hoping he is our top target,despite the Kane circus.
That’s what I’m pinning my hopes on.
We’ve not heard anything about this recently, the way City usually do business.
Then there’s the Kane “circus” as you put it, not the way we usually do business.
I’m sure we’ve enquired about Kane, we be stupid not to, you look at different options and choose the best one for you.
Just like Haaland is doing with the trips around Europe.
If we’re gonna spend £100m+, probably more likely £130m+ for Kane, then for me we should be going for Haaland instead in my opinion.
A powerhouse of a player that could play for us for 10+ years.

How is Rummenigge saying Lewandowski isn’t going anywhere different from Levy and Watzke doing about the same? They all can be persuaded, especially an older player like Lewa.
Why do you think we wouldn’t pursue Lukaku?
As for the final question, we won’t ever know the complete answer
It is totally different, because Lewandowski has made no mention of leaving, and Rummenigge said he wouldn't be available anyway.

Kane has been pretty vocal about wanting to leave Spurs, as far as I am aware Levy has not said he isn't going to let him go, he is just touting starting to raise the price.

This is why I believe Kane to be available, and Lewandowski not.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.