Erling Haaland

Status
Not open for further replies.
Reactions: NMB
We all probably thought the same when Kun, Spanish Dave and Vinny signed.
The reason is the agent. He will shop him around every 3 years or so, and each time get bigger fees and pay rates. When we signed those players we were building the project to get us to where we are now - one of the elite clubs. Top players usually hope from one elite club to the next, and I can see Haaland doing that. I hope it's us he picks for his stint in the PL.

"Kane v Haaland and by all accounts, thats already been done and Kane was chosen, the sooner people accept the better."
Already been done by who, where I stand your proof?
I've seen rumoured on here by BS and TH but no solid proof on that statement you make. Football market is dynamic not static, we might not get Kane, Spurs might not deal or another club might come in and offer more (I know Kane has said he wants City)
I don't have signed letters from Khaldoon or Txiki, you are correct. However there is a clear shift in media reports and bits on here from BS and TH, and I read them as saying Kane is our target. I am pretty confident we will either sign Kane or if that falls through then it will be someone else.

Haaland looks off the market for all parties this summer.

The reason is the agent. He will shop him around every 3 years or so, and each time get bigger fees and pay rates. When we signed those players we were building the project to get us to where we are now - one of the elite clubs. Top players usually hope from one elite club to the next, and I can see Haaland doing that. I hope it's us he picks for his stint in the PL.
Not always the case, a lot of his players stay at their clubs for some time, but he would still be an issue with contract extensions/improvements.

As said earlier, I don't understand why the Haaland Family use him, it's not a good sign of them in my opinion.

Dunno what to make of number 7.....

It is a load of discredited bollocks invented by the media and which he has personally confirmed was utter bullshit.
Don’t believe everything you read, especially on such esteemed and respected outlets as **checks notes** ‘Transfermarketweb.com’

Deal buy outs are irrelevant, all the named players came here, fell in love with the club, City and the league and their careers and bank balances prospered.

They did not want for anything...
They aren't irrelvant to the club, with those players they had the insurance that if another team pushed we could at least demand a fee we wanted to let them go. We might not need it, but any buy out imposed takes away that insurance. I pretty positive if Haalands people are insisting on release clauses they it will have an impact on the clubs thinking. How much who knows, only Soriano and Khaldoon would decide that.

It is a load of discredited bollocks invented by the media and which he has personally confirmed was utter bullshit.
Don’t believe everything you read, especially on such esteemed and respected outlets as **checks notes** ‘Transfermarketweb.com’
Yeah,someone already said he said it was bollocks.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.