Erling Haaland

Status
Not open for further replies.
Wouldn’t say Harry Kane was a panic signing mate . I’d still not conplain if we signed Harry Kane for the right fee even now . Kane is top draw and icc do haaland scores half the goals Kane does then we will all be happy .if we wanted aguero to stay another year as alluded to by the poster I replied to, All with the vision of keeping aguero until our first target Haaland became available for £67m this year, then I’d suggest Kane was a bit of a panic attempt for a striker to cover aguero’s decision to leave, as aguero rejected the one year option and that threw our plan off. If we’d of signed Kane for the £130mill reported offer and consequently missed out on haaland this time around because we wouldn’t of bought both, I’d see Kane as a panic purchase.
Wouldn’t say Harry Kane was a panic signing mate . I’d still not conplain if we signed Harry Kane for the right fee even now . Kane is top draw and icc do haaland scores half the goals Kane does then we will all be happy .
He would of been. If it meant we missed out on haaland. We wanted aguero to stay another year, According to the poster I replied to, to allow for a haaland bid a at the end of that year, Aguero rejected that extra year and we were a top class striker short. We went to plan b and tested the water with Spurs and Kane. I think Kane would be seen as a panic buy now. Especially at the figures being reported. Had it gone through and Haaland wouldn’t even be an option now. I think we dodged one with Kane.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.