Erling Haaland

Status
Not open for further replies.
It's not done yet, but I have seen some snippets of documentation regarding insurance premiums and the agreed terms at the Haaland end a few weeks back.

Gotta trust the process.
Which is what jacks article also alluded to. It’s not done just we are ready to sign off on the deal once haaland gives us the nod. It’s looking very positive but need mbappe to join Madrid first.

Thanks for the info as always

I don't want to be a killjoy, and whilst Rick has not put it actually in the the forums T&C's, I think the long standing No1 rule, that has served us well, should be adhered to.

It's not done yet, but I have seen some snippets of documentation regarding insurance premiums and the agreed terms at the Haaland end a few weeks back.

Gotta trust the process.
What is the general process from here mate?

Agreed terms at the players end.

Then what are the likely next steps that need to be completed before a signature is obtained?

If you want to unsettle half the City team then buy him. Bernardo, KdB to mention just two will probably not be happy to see someone like this earning the kind of wages he is reportedly demanding.

You seem upset?

Players signs there contracts they are happy with that contract! we ain’t the scum with whinging moaning cheating players.

He's not even signed but the bitterness from the scouse twats and rag bastards on that Mail article is ridiculously strong. Would love this to get done to send those two sets of horrible wank supporters in to complete meltdown

Haha I laugh at it now with there bingo claptrap!

Unlike the majority of city fans when Liverpool bought Diaz in January and then seeing him play say they got a cracking player there for the fee, likewise with Jota. Clubs have bitter fans but think we have less.

As much as these stories look promising, I still think convincing Bernardo to re-sign is the bigger priority.

If signing Haaland meant Silva left, then I'd prefer we kept Silva.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.