Erling Haaland

Status
Not open for further replies.
Which is what jacks article also alluded to. It’s not done just we are ready to sign off on the deal once haaland gives us the nod. It’s looking very positive but need mbappe to join Madrid first.

Thanks for the info as always

He has said yes, that was a few weeks back, but a signing of this magnitude has a lot of moving parts that are rarely straight forward.

As much as these stories look promising, I still think convincing Bernardo to re-sign is the bigger priority.

If signing Haaland meant Silva left, then I'd prefer we kept Silva.
But the 2 don’t relate to each other? Bernardo will stay because he’s happy to. Haaland signing has nothing to do with Bernardo.

If that 100m is true I think we have made a great deal. The buyout figure is 68m if I remember correctly and I read sonewhere that his agent and father were looking for another 45m. No doubt young Haaland is expecting a sizeable signing bonus so 100m represents a significant saving from those numbers.
A bargain.

You seem upset?

Players signs there contracts they are happy with that contract! we ain’t the scum with whinging moaning cheating players.
We aren’t the scum because we have always stuck to our pay structure and walked away if the money isn’t right . I’m not saying that it will create problems but it could .

If you want to unsettle half the City team then buy him. Bernardo, KdB to mention just two will probably not be happy to see someone like this earning the kind of wages he is reportedly demanding.
He, along with Mbappe, is the hot property in the world and moving on a much reduced fee (compared to his market value), they will fully understand whatever wage he is offered. He has 25 in 23 CL games and 90 in 89 German league games. No one comes close to those numbers at 21.

Honestly, some people just love a fucking moan.

What is the general process from here mate?

Agreed terms at the players end.

Then what are the likely next steps that need to be completed before a signature is obtained?

The required steps are patience.

City won't want to disrupt the run-in, Haaland will want to be respectful to Dortmund.

Unless Dortmund want to stick it to City by cursing our moves behind the scenes, I expect lots of counter rumours for a while yet.

Once Mbappe is confirmed, then we can start to see the finish line and we can blow the bloody doors off.

"It could be the start of a dynasty" said Tyler (or Quinn) after the QPR match. Maybe this is a step towards it. But being the kind of FOC whose first idea of a striker was Joe Hayes I'm still uneasy with City planning world domination and i feel bad for Palmer, Delap and others coming through the ranks, their future in the first team will be less likely if Haaland arrives.
What are you on about. Have you forgotten we are attempting to replace one of the best forwards the league has ever seen and that means trying to land a very big fish. If Delap and Palmer continue to improve they will get their chance regardless.

We aren’t the scum because we have always stuck to our pay structure and walked away if the money isn’t right . I’m not saying that it will create problems but it could .
Some players have aways got paid more than others, usually strikers get more than midfielders, midfielders more than defenders. We aren't run by fools, if the money hadn't been right then we would have walked away.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.