Erling Haaland

Status
Not open for further replies.
I find this whole ITK thing pretty shallow, to the point it's quite sad.

Nobody needs to be validated by people they will never probably meet in real life.

I enjoy this community of Blues and am quite comfortable that some people will know more than me, be richer than me, be more intelligent than me.

But they still won't be me.
You post in good faith and most enjoy these mate

not for one minute should anyone take them too literally as nothing is certain until signed sealed and delivered

One day I hope you post music vids for a Stevie Wonder classic with this the Big Norwegian

You post in good faith and most enjoy these mate

not for one minute should anyone take them too literally as nothing is certain until signed sealed and delivered

One day I hope you post music vids for a Stevie Wonder classic with this the Big Norwegian
Was thinking a telegraphed Norwegian Wood video would suffice on more than one level.

The itk guy on Reddit has posted an update on this:

"I spoke to my contact today and they say City are in pole position. Haaland has said he wants to come and his dad obviously has a soft spot for the club. Their only worry is Madrid coming in with a late offer and turning Erling’s head. Suggestions that Haaland wouldn’t play alongside Mbappé are false. He wouldn’t feel he has to be the main man.
All in all, City are pretty optimistic. But it’s a waiting game. This is as accurate as we’re going to get at the moment as it’s coming from the very top (not out of Tolmie’s arse)."

“Spoke to my guy yesterday, and as usual, he backed up Tolmie. The fucker got the information out before me. I’ll just say he’s talking out of his arse, as usual, despite it being correct info. That’ll show them that I‘m the ultimate ITK. Muhahahaha”

Hmmm they're all 'structual' inside the club stuff that if his contact is a minor coach probably would be seen.

What worries me is even after the dips computer scandal someone involved and in the club payroll is chucking out info for his mate to post on Reddit...wonder what he'd do for a few quid?
Pervert !!!

The itk guy on Reddit has posted an update on this:

"I spoke to my contact today and they say City are in pole position. Haaland has said he wants to come and his dad obviously has a soft spot for the club. Their only worry is Madrid coming in with a late offer and turning Erling’s head. Suggestions that Haaland wouldn’t play alongside Mbappé are false. He wouldn’t feel he has to be the main man.
All in all, City are pretty optimistic. But it’s a waiting game. This is as accurate as we’re going to get at the moment as it’s coming from the very top (not out of Tolmie’s arse)."

So he is saying he could join City but might not. Groundbreaking stuff.

I find this whole ITK thing pretty shallow, to the point it's quite sad.

Nobody needs to be validated by people they will never probably meet in real life.

I enjoy this community of Blues and am quite comfortable that some people will know more than me, be richer than me, be more intelligent than me.

But they still won't be me.

As others have said you post in good faith and I enjoy your posts.

If Haaland signs than great but until he has put pen to paper he hasnt signed. He could be 99% done but theres still that 1% that he could sign for RM. ( perhaps it's me a typical old blue ! )

I wouldnt hold it against you if that happens! ! Ignore the knobheads.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.