Erling Haaland

Status
Not open for further replies.
So he spoke to his contact and was also able to ascertain Haaland's own viewpoint of playing with Mbappe.

I'm sure Haaland would discuss such a thing with City, if that is indeed where this person claims to have his sources.

Sounds Kosher!

Amazing how people hang themselves. I don't know this fella but the fact he needed to have a pop tells me he is very needy to be believed and has his nose out of joint for some reason.

Feel free to join this forum and I can take you apart simply by asking you questions I already know most of the answers too.
Don’t rise to it mate, never read the guy’s stuff but he sounds like a needy wanker to me.

I find this whole ITK thing pretty shallow, to the point it's quite sad.

Nobody needs to be validated by people they will never probably meet in real life.

I enjoy this community of Blues and am quite comfortable that some people will know more than me, be richer than me, be more intelligent than me.

But they still won't be me.
You need to up your game. This post should have included a Chesney Hawkes YouTube video. :-)

So he spoke to his contact and was also able to ascertain Haaland's own viewpoint of playing with Mbappe.

I'm sure Haaland would discuss such a thing with City, if that is indeed where this person claims to have his sources.

Sounds Kosher!

Amazing how people hang themselves. I don't know this fella but the fact he needed to have a pop tells me he is very needy to be believed and has his nose out of joint for some reason.

Feel free to join this forum and I can take you apart simply by asking you questions I already know most of the answers too.
He name checked you, tells you everything you need to know about him.
Drop him out mate, he's tied himself up with that post.

View attachment 38855
Hold on - I thought all our money came from illicit funds supplied by a murderous oil state?! Now it suits his argument we’re putting up ticket prices by possibly buying a striker for a relatively modest £64m.

Is he any better than Putin with his propaganda?

Never tells the whole truth, and every angle, only the selective narrative that suites his agenda. (against City)

Ronay, you c*nt!

Sounds Kosher!

Fuck that idiot Tolm. We all enjoy your information and posts on here, makes the forum a better place and it's great for a laugh and a bit of fun. If that bloke wants to hide on Reddit and post his information and add a caveat aimed at you at the end, it speaks volumes about him.

Another spineless Internet wanker.He clearly visits this forum,probably has a username....and yet the sad needy **** isn't big enough to voice his opinions and criticisms on here.

Show yourself shithead.
And not one restaurant review, clearly a charlatan and probably thinks it’s a muffin.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.