Erling Haaland

Status
Not open for further replies.
I find this whole ITK thing pretty shallow, to the point it's quite sad.

Nobody needs to be validated by people they will never probably meet in real life.

I enjoy this community of Blues and am quite comfortable that some people will know more than me, be richer than me, be more intelligent than me.

But they still won't be me.
"Who the fuck,who the fuck,who the fucking hell are you ... then" ;)

So informed, as you say, people on here were calling it in the March. Especially so, as his agent had briefed the Daily Mail off the record.

This guy has basically nosed his entire information on saying he has spoken to his contact and reiterated everything the claims out of Spain have provided all week.

And yet, he still wishes to confirm my information on Feb 2 that Haaland had said yes to us (thanks for that Jeremy - with a name like that, bound to have his ear to the footballing ground - whilst all the time saying it's coming out of my arse.

At least make your mind up, Jeremy, because, unlike you, I don't wait for reports elsewhere to do it for me.
:-( I was hoping your retort would be a massive pic of your fine ass.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.