Erling Haaland

Status
Not open for further replies.
If it's down to us vs Real, and we're waiting on a decision, then the obvious conclusion is that it all hinges on Mbappe. It makes sense that he wouldn't move there at the same time as Mbappe; only one of them will become the main event.

Mbappe as far as I can tell is as nailed on to move to Real as possible. Only an insane financial offer from the Qataris or something unforeseen would get in the way.

We've been here before though, used as a negotiating tactic in chess games between players and other clubs.

To be fair it’s nice seeing the Reddit post as I think Jeremy is credible, especially after the Grealish story…

absolutely no need to go at Tolmie like that though, as so far Tolmie proves to be right…

lets hope we are inviting big Alf to walk us out for the Liverpool game with his little one Erling.
When did he mention Grealish? Hardly groundbreaking. Someone on here mentioned it as early as the beginning of May. I think it was @SWP's back.

Multiple Galacticos don’t work as well as expected see RM PSG or even a few rungs down United.

One per team is more than enough. If he goes to RM it will look good on paper but probably not on grass.

RM already have Benzema Vinicius and probably Mbappe what the hell do they want Haaland for too?

Let's be honest, there's gonna be loads of twists and turns yet. I have every reason to believe tolmie that he's coming here but the press are gonna have other ideas to stir the pot. There will probably be times where it looks like he's favourite to go to Madrid, then us, then them etc. Just got to stay optimistic and hope for the best.

If it's down to us vs Real, and we're waiting on a decision, then the obvious conclusion is that it all hinges on Mbappe. It makes sense that he wouldn't move there at the same time as Mbappe; only one of them will become the main event.

Mbappe as far as I can tell is as nailed on to move to Real as possible. Only an insane financial offer from the Qataris or something unforeseen would get in the way.

We've been here before though, used as a negotiating tactic in chess games between players and other clubs.
I hope you’re right. It makes sense to me that EH wouldn’t want to play with Mbappe at this point in their careers but maybe he wouldn’t mind it. They would be fucking formidable. Maybe he fancies himself to win out v Benzema (who is rumored to be injured and might miss the Clásico). Maybe it was just the money. He wanted to be paid the same as Mbappe and now Madrid can make that happen… I don’t know. I’ve seen people say Mino is potentially using Real to make sure he gets every dime out of City he can but what if it’s the other way around what if City is being used to get Real to up their offer… I would like to think Alf wouldn’t play us like that but who knows. :(

The press keep pushing this headline that Haaland still hasn’t made his decision does anyone else find that abit odd.

City normally know early on right if the player wants to play for us, so why would we be chasing a player that hasn’t made a decision on playing for us? it seems strange knowing how we normally do business.

Last edited:
Multiple Galacticos don’t work as well as expected see RM PSG or even a few rungs down United.

One per team is more than enough. If he goes to RM it will look good on paper but probably not on grass.

RM already have Benzema Vinicius and probably Mbappe what the hell do they want Haaland for too?

They would have an amazing front line but then a retirement home in midfield. When they lost to Chelsea last year it wasn’t because of their attackers it was their midfield, Kante bullied Kroos and Modric.

I like to think Haaland is in a way a done deal. Even the Fail put out stories that makes you believe likewise.
But if Haaland and his manager (and father) prefer the “money-is-all” transfer I can City step out. We have done this in the past and it can happen again.

I will get excited as soon as the player sits next to Txiku signing his contract.

Whatever comes after that we will see.

The press keep pushing this headline that Haaland still hasn’t made his decision does anyone else find that abit odd.

City normally know early on right if the player wants to play for us, so why would we be chasing a player that hasn’t made a decision on playing for us? it seems strange knowing how we normally do business.
You don't really believe everything the press say do you?

They won't print anything pro city for Haaland will they.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.