Erling Haaland

Status
Not open for further replies.
Shite coaching, Hummels is past it, keepers seem to be competing to see who can be benched more often, lots of injuries. Without Haaland they'd be in the bottom half.
He also missed over a month of key games due to injury. Sacking a coach halfway through a season and not properly replacing shows how well run they are... without Haaland they wouldn’t have gotten past the group stage in the UCL

This don't do things because it will badly affect what people think about you is interesting. Before we picked up our touring caravan I went on caravan towing course. I asked the trainer about road etiquette and should you pull over if a line of traffic was building up behind you. His answer was "they will still hate so fuck em.

The circus has begun. I thought it might be different but it doesn’t look like it. I just can’t see us getting involved with this at all.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.