Erling Haaland

Status
Not open for further replies.
We don’t tend to get this type of player (i.e. the most highly sought after players in the world) as we’re not willing/able to pay the same wages or agent fees as some other clubs. Maybe in a post-Covid environment though we’ll find ourselves better places to exploit the market.
Like you say mate, the post-Covid landscape is very different. I think we’re in a very good position to make a strong offer.

I think a lot depends on mbappe.
If mbappe goes to Madrid then they are out of the race and PSG are definitely in the race
I think his previous links with us will be a help along with solskjaer getting the boot (got to happen soon).
Barca May have the money saved on messi wages (if he comes here) to spend
Should be a fun summer

Fortunately for Us, covid as left us in a very strong position. Raiola is my big issue. He tends to move players around like a car salesman. If we get Haarland it wont be for 10 yrs. Having said that. Haarland for however long, can only be good for city
On what basis do you say Covid-19 has left us in a very strong position?

Perhaps you can argue we are relatively strong compared to other big spending clubs like Man Utd and Barcelona but we are not an owner-firnanced club like Everton. That period was glorious but brief

Are you referring to Silverlake?

When we say we don’t go for this type of player we actually do a lot of the time but the commercials haven’t added up or the player says no. Surely we have a decent chance if Ole is gone by the end of the season....

On what basis do you say Covid-19 has left us in a very strong position?

Perhaps you can argue we are relatively strong compared to other big spending clubs like Man Utd and Barcelona but we are not an owner-firnanced club like Everton. That period was glorious but brief

Are you referring to Silverlake?

The clubs who vastly overpay in order to destroy competition are unlikely to be in position to do so.

We buy one player next summer it should be this guy.
I was going to "Like" your post - but "Like" isn't sufficient.

Get Haaland at all cost - if it costs us signing Messi - who cares. Haaland looks to be the best striker and best player for the next decade or so. Spend whatever it takes.

Of course the above may be wrong - an injury or two could cripple Haaland's pace. Nonetheless... just sign him.

Last edited:
Cant see them letting Him and Sacho go tbh
Be a bit like City selling KDB And Jesus to Real
He has a £60 million buy out clause in a year or so.
The trouble is Raiola insists on the buy out clause.
I don’t think we’ll put up with that.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.