Erling Haaland

Status
Not open for further replies.
He has a £60 million buy out clause in a year or so.
The trouble is Raiola insists on the buy out clause.
I don’t think we’ll put up with that.

£60m is an absolute bargain for him. We should still go for him even if it was double that. We'd be set for a world class striker for the next ten years.

We shouldn’t let peps feelings about this agent stop us going for him because the club is bigger than anyone and if it’s in our interests to go for this guy then I’m sorry but that comes before any personal problems .
Don't think Pep cares who is agent is, think the clubs issues with Raiola are much higher than that.

I’m not sure when he began representing them but Insigne and Verratti have been at their respective clubs a while

Raiola clients don't stay at one club for ten years.
Very few players stay anywhere for ten years, which is why it's a big deal when they do. The club throws them a big testimonial and everything. Raiola does what his clients want, they want to stay they stay, they want to move he gets them the best move. How many pages in a row are you going to repeat this nonsense?

Last edited:
I’m not sure when he began representing them but Insigne and Verratti have been at their respective clubs a while
Looking through his client list there are plenty of examples, add Matuidi and Donnarumma on also. Even Pogba's been at United since 2016 and can anyone really argue that he should stay there?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.