Erling Haaland

Status
Not open for further replies.
Haaland given his body just cannot press like Pep wants. I think it can even turn out like when he signed Ibra for Barca and it just did not click despite Ibra being a proven goalscorer (and imagine how much he will score Messi, Pedro, Iniesta, Xavi, Dani Alves feeding him etc...)and still is at age 40 for Milan.

Villa, Eto and Lewandowski were imo much more built for Pep style football in CF position than Ibra/Haaland.

But we need someone because imo Jesus does not come close to above mentioned strikers when it comes to killer instinct and sheer amount of goals, and Aguero is off.

Jesus can press, and run around, hassle defenders, but would he score 30 goals in PL?
over 2-3 seasons yes...
Haaland can't press because of his body.... What??

So you’d be OK with the Alty fan reffing a Derby and then asking for Pogba’s signature on his cards?

Got it! I’m sure THAT would be a “non-story.”
It wasn’t something that should be done in public I agree, but don’t think it’s a fair comparison using your example.
That liner will probably not get to officiate Haaland too many times throughout the rest of his career and his intentions were at least honourable, which isn’t a word I’d ever use when talking about Taylor.

Yeah, it's not exactly a like-for-like situation. But it's technically correct *shrug*
gRk1uZm.gif

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.