Erling Haaland

Status
Not open for further replies.
Why would I wum about them two,missing piece of the jigsaw
Grealish, really ?
Ok, i get Kane, his scoring record is superb but i don't see what you obviously see in Grealish.
Obviously i could be very wrong, it wouldn't be the first time by a long stretch

Completely selfish? Most assists this year mate. Vanishes versus the top clubs? He scores against every top club he’s played if I remember correctly. If you don’t want him mate that’s no worries, many don’t strangely but don’t make things up.
Some are really clueless.

Probably many combinations to it.
Still hasn’t really held us back overall, not scoring headers.
You’re right about the short arses though : )
It's particularly noticeable at live games when you get to see the overall game in the stands. We have played 2 wingers to small forwards for years and most of our crosses have been futile, mopped up as bread n' butter by 6ft+ defenders. A proper target man will improve so many aspects of our game straight away and we haven't had an height option since we sold Dzeko in 2016. Kane will definitely help where height is needed.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.