Erling Haaland

Status
Not open for further replies.
You are right it’s impossible to win the league every year.. all you can ask is that you put yourself in the best position to achieve it…. We haven’t imo.

Bad decisions this transfer window imo. I like Grealish but he should have not been our priority and should have been brought after we sorted a goal scorer out. We spent 100mil on a player we didn’t need.. so once we got onto what we needed we were fucked then panicked and ultimately came up short.

Pep is only here for a limited period of time.. I would prefer to not wast any of his years of leadership if at all possible.. and I think this could have been avoided.
Yes, I'd agree with all this, especially at how well he did last year without a striker (more or less). I think Kane at £150m-£200m is massively overpriced, but I think you can go out and get two players at that price who will do the job or go all in on Haaland. The board have enough goodwill for me, so I'll leave it up to them, but I do hope we do something in the next four days.

I just don't get it. How can PSG seemingly sign every major superstar and we're incapable of doing so?

Because our board are mard arse wankers more concerned about the optics of splashing the cash than they are about actually getting deals done.

I just don't get it. How can PSG seemingly sign every major superstar and we're incapable of doing so?

We seem to be unwilling to compromise our wage structure regardless of who we might want to sign. In addition to this Paris, Barcelona, Madrid and to an extent London are more attractive cities to live.

Most importantly FFP doesn’t seem to apply to PSG.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.