Erling Haaland

Status
Not open for further replies.
Next Summer,another 12 month's of this.
At least it will be then be done. We had enough posters thinking that a deal would be done this summer, which was never going to happen.

However, I see the wages being too high for City.

We couldn’t sign a man who did an interview all-but begging us to sign him. Forgive me for not getting the bunting out

If we can't sign the son of our former captain that grew up following this club in the one position we actually need to strengthen then I think we can all lose hope that this club could ever manage to sign a superstar.

I swear...we can't do this. Txiki, Ferran, Omar do it ? no...i don't think so

If it’s on Twitter it must be true, just like HFK being imminent.
Worked out well didn’t it?
(Actually did for me and a few others from the dark side)

Doesn’t matter where we are in the queue if we won’t pay the fee, wages and agents costs.
I think Ronaldo rejecting us for United may be the best possible thing for us in the Haaland chase. City, regardless of how they feel, simply cannot lose another player to United. It would make us look feeble especially considering United don't even need Haaland, it would totally just be a statement signing.

Get a grip people!

We've scored ten goals in the last two games!

Not signing Kane, Ronaldo, or Haaland might just have set a light under some of the best footballers on the planet.

These guys are out to prove their worth, how about giving them the benefit of the doubt for f**k sake!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.