Erling Haaland

Status
Not open for further replies.
I'm off this week, i've got shit to do, but shit ain't going to get done with this on the horizon.

To Das Borse Frankfurt ticker mein Damen und Herren! ;)

As I've posted in the past- I think the curve from the Bundesliga to the PL will be a lot bigger than maybe anticipated for him AND the fans. I hope he proves me wrong and lights it up right away, though.

Gotta feel for Delap in all this. Missed any shot he may have had this season with his own injuries.
Delap is going to be a very good player but right now a full season in the Championship would be ideal

I am a massive fan of the Apollo missions (nerd would be an understatement).

When Apollo 12 launched it was hit by lightning - Bad at the best of times. This basically killed the guidance platform.

John Aaron (the nerd's nerd) saved the $25 billion mission by telling Alan Bean (Command Module Pilot and fourth man to walk on the moon) to switch the Signal Conditioning Electronics (SCE) to Auxilliary mode (AUX). ("SCE to AUX" - it''s very famous if you are as sad as I am). This brought guidance back online, saved the mission and Aaron cemented his place in history. (He was also instrumental in saving Apollo 13 and was widely regarded as the archetypal "steely-eyed missile man").

See.... you had to ask. Sorry for derailing the thread.

CTID
That's proper analysis right there

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.