Erling Haaland

Status
Not open for further replies.
If he doesn’t he’ll be a failure (:

Seriously though, I think some don’t realise what we’re getting here, if, and it’s a natural ‘if’, we are getting what the numbers suggest already, topped with a sprinkling of Pep fairy dust, then he will obliterate records……

Id be flabbergasted he doesn’t hit 40 in 25 (:
No World Cup either he will be bouncing before & after the World Cup

Kev & Mahrez to feed him in the box & Phil & Berny to slip those balls behind
Now stick FDJ in the mix we have the best team of players to cause a fucking riot 30 yards out

This Haaland deal to manchester city makes the Kane deal spurs levy turned down the greatest dodged a bullet ever ?
What were we at £130million plus add-ons and levy never picked up the phone hahahahahahahaha
We’ve dodged a few haven’t we tbh?

Latest rumour is that City have gone into partnership with the Gladiators franchise and will be diversifying into shipbuilding, branded as Haaland & Wolf.

#IllGetMyCoat
No just get in the taxi we will post the coat later lol

Reactions: dom
He needs runners off him. The times he looks at his best is when there's movement ahead of him. There was a time yesterday when he was breaking with the ball and he was desperate for Phil to run in behind but he wanted the ball to feet and then it got too congested.

Then for the 5th goal he got what he wanted, Phil moving into space ahead of him, a give and go and then a pass into Sterling's run. It was the same for his pass into Gabby at Wembley. He likes to draw players in and then pass them out of the game before getting on the return ball. He can beat a man, but in this City side that's what we need from him. We generally have players that want the ball to feet and for Jack, he's more used to passing into space with his role at Villa because they've been a counter attacking team. It's quite a different game.

He'll enjoy playing with Haaland who is happy with either option.
Any team sitting back will make Jack look bang average

People expect him to run 50 yards everytime or get behind

Unfortunately only Liverpool, Arsenal, Leeds, Brighton, Liecester that I can think of who have had a go against us

Add a few Champ League games in the mix

Unfortunately he will not look like that Aston Villa star week in week out where teams never had 2 sets of 5 defending like they do against City

We have to realise we are the best ball retention team in the business & that inc being patient, slower & not rushing unless it's a quick counter

I am a massive fan of the Apollo missions (nerd would be an understatement).

When Apollo 12 launched it was hit by lightning - Bad at the best of times. This basically killed the guidance platform.

John Aaron (the nerd's nerd) saved the $25 billion mission by telling Alan Bean (Command Module Pilot and fourth man to walk on the moon) to switch the Signal Conditioning Electronics (SCE) to Auxilliary mode (AUX). ("SCE to AUX" - it''s very famous if you are as sad as I am). This brought guidance back online, saved the mission and Aaron cemented his place in history. (He was also instrumental in saving Apollo 13 and was widely regarded as the archetypal "steely-eyed missile man").

See.... you had to ask. Sorry for derailing the thread.

CTID
I think you've just made City Legend status (judging by all the likes)!
Congratulations!!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.