Erm, 'Adventurous' New Partners

This thread:

giphy.gif

Surely a candidate for classics.

For fucks sake JOTS! Not sure I wanted the image of your cyber load being sprayed all over the thread.

I reckon she's going to invite him over, pour him a Cognac, cook him a steak, put on some Portishead, slip into a negligee, coax him onto a bed laden with red roses, tie him up with silk scarves, dim the lights.... then bring out her 18 stone boyfriend 'Mule' to destroy his poor old rusty sheriffs badge with his 10 inch schlong.

You had to spoil it didn't you?
Fucking Portishead....

i suggest just getting stuck in and doing everything she wants to do. Variety is the spice of life and you do only live once.
Its not like your mates are going to be in the room watching you and taking the piss, even if she does suggest something involving the arse just get it done. Who knows, it might open a whole new realm in your sexual universe, The stuff ive got up to in the past (and present) Caligula would call me a pervert, so stop messing about and get right on it (and post pics)

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.