Erm, 'Adventurous' New Partners

The list is endless and NSFW as fuck, but believe me she talks the talk. I didn't have to open Lobster Tube this morning for the first time in almost a year.

What I like about her, apart from her looks, charm and confidence is that she seems to get off on getting inside my head and she's very very easy to talk to. She'd make a superb detective.

And getting inside your arse.

The list is endless and NSFW as fuck, but believe me she talks the talk. I didn't have to open Lobster Tube this morning for the first time in almost a year.

What I like about her, apart from her looks, charm and confidence is that she seems to get off on getting inside my head and she's very very easy to talk to. She'd make a superb detective.
As long as it's not your intestines she's planning to get inside :)

Why am I thinking about the supa dupa dildo song reading this thread.

Embrace the experience. You might find out something new you like.

Let's keep this in the C-o-C folks.

Following the failure of my marriage I've been out and about making friends.

Now I've taken strides to keep myself tidy, polish up my act and be as positive as possible.

I won't lie, I've not been looking for female attention, but I scrub up OK and it's trickling in a bit.

There suddenly appears this lady, my age, who seems very keen and we've hit it off really well on the old interwebs and IRL. She's right up my street, good looking, intelligent and funny but she has a dark side. She's just confessed to me that she likes 'hitty hitty things', likes boys and girls and sees a dominatrix to get spanked on the regular.

Am I quids in or should I drop and run?

EDIT: THREAD THEME

Simpliest answer, If it something you think you would enjoy, go for it, if not, dont.

Let's keep this in the C-o-C folks.

Following the failure of my marriage I've been out and about making friends.

Now I've taken strides to keep myself tidy, polish up my act and be as positive as possible.

I won't lie, I've not been looking for female attention, but I scrub up OK and it's trickling in a bit.

There suddenly appears this lady, my age, who seems very keen and we've hit it off really well on the old interwebs and IRL. She's right up my street, good looking, intelligent and funny but she has a dark side. She's just confessed to me that she likes 'hitty hitty things', likes boys and girls and sees a dominatrix to get spanked on the regular.

Am I quids in or should I drop and run?

EDIT: THREAD THEME

If you have completely different tastes (whatever they are) then one or both of you will end up frustrated.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.