Erm, 'Adventurous' New Partners

Much of the urban terminology on this thread has me totally perplexed, but so long as she doesn't want to take the op out on the mung its all good :)

Some of the stuff on this thread has me blushing. I'm very naïve sexually you know.
This is more your thing.

article-2464960-18CBE7E000000578-32_634x673.jpg

Just relax and go with it JOTS, relax being the important word here. It's probably best not to look back either as you'll probably tense up a little if you see something resembling a baby elephants trunk bouncing around behind you.
Don't look on the negatives and think of the positives from the experience, small things like never winceing in pain from a large turd ever again, squatt and an instant drop will be your new toileting routine. Having to gently squeeze one out in some pain this morning I'm slightly envious

Just relax and go with it JOTS, relax being the important word here. It's probably best not to look back either as you'll probably tense up a little if you see something resembling a baby elephants trunk bouncing around behind you.
Don't look on the negatives and think of the positives from the experience, small things like never winceing in pain from a large turd ever again, squatt and an instant drop will be your new toileting routine. Having to gently squeeze one out in some pain this morning I'm slightly envious

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.