Erm, 'Adventurous' New Partners

As long as she didn't have fresh bite marks when she came in I don't really see the issue with slamming her tit in the door on the way out.

What made it worse was years later, long after I had met and married Mrs Stony, we bumped into this girl on a night out. She was one of Mrs Stony's old school friends and she clocked straight away that we knew each other. She weedled the truth out of me and 30 years later she still brings her name up with a look of derision on her face and uses it to score points.

Did she have a bell on her collar?

I was rather impressed but managed to fuck it up, i know this will shock you, but I took the piss out of one of her mates, when attempting to apologise I called her mate by the wrong name and got the biggest shit eye you can imagine, her mate hated me and I got an uber cock blocking, she's not really talking to me now. Which was kind of annoying as I reckon the girl in question would have been up for anything, that is how she advertised herself anyway.

Fucking hell jots, send her over my way and I'll give her a test tickle.
I'll send her back with a full report. Her arse might be a bit red though.
I wonder if she'd wear a moose costume?

I was rather impressed but managed to fuck it up, i know this will shock you, but I took the piss out of one of her mates, when attempting to apologise I called her mate by the wrong name and got the biggest shit eye you can imagine, her mate hated me and I got an uber cock blocking, she's not really talking to me now. Which was kind of annoying as I reckon the girl in question would have been up for anything, that is how she advertised herself anyway.
Lol. Twat. :)

Thats the spirit mate, go for it.

clockwork_orange_br_event_main_converted.jpg

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.