Erm, 'Adventurous' New Partners

Depends if you like it bud, nowt wrong with it if your both consenting adults, fill yer boots mate. I hope the need for a bath or area where liquid is easily mopped up after has been used soon, now get over there you fist fucking water sport loving tit tying pervert :-D
Never knew JOTS was into snorkeling.

What does he have to worry about then? No mutilated genitals.

A long time ago I actually picked up a girl that was into pain, and all I could think of was a Jim Davidson joke that I'd heard. She wasn't best pleased when I used the line mid coitus.
She kept asking me to bite her and then kept asking me to bite harder and harder. So I asked if she was into pain just as I bit down a little too hard. She loved it and replied "Oh Yes" I said you should have told me earlier and I'd have slammed your tit in the door on the way in.
Totally ruined the fucking moment too.

Cheers folks, I'm aiming for sense and wisdom here, which is exactly why I came straight to you.

Part of me just wants to stick on Sussudio and slap it up, the other favours Barry White. She's very pretty indeed.

A long time ago I actually picked up a girl that was into pain, and all I could think of was a Jim Davidson joke that I'd heard. She wasn't best pleased when I used the line mid coitus.
She kept asking me to bite her and then kept asking me to bite harder and harder. So I asked if she was into pain just as I bit down a little too hard. She loved it and replied "Oh Yes" I said you should have told me earlier and I'd have slammed your tit in the door on the way in.
Totally ruined the fucking moment too.
As long as she didn't have fresh bite marks when she came in I don't really see the issue with slamming her tit in the door on the way out.

Depends if you like it bud, nowt wrong with it if your both consenting adults, fill yer boots mate. I hope the need for a bath or area where liquid is easily mopped up after has been used soon, now get over there you fist fucking water sport loving tit tying pervert :-D

Oh fuck! Here he is, Guy De Brownfist. Purveyor of Perversions extraordinaire.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.