Erm, 'Adventurous' New Partners

Fuck it folks, let's see how far through the looking glass this goes.

Oh JOTS

maxresdefault.jpg

Wouldn't let her use anything made of glass tbh mate, could cause damage. Remember to slam her tit in the door on the way out to show your appreciation.

Enjoy yourself pretty boy.

Don't forget the snorkel.

Stick around buddy. If nothing else you'll get an experience out of it. Sounds like a good one an all mate.

I once knew a bloke who was heavily into Sado-Masochism. He used to like setting the alarm to wake himself up at 3 in the morning and then go and have a freezing cold shower.
So he didn't.

PS, free your mind and go with it mate. As the French will attest to, complete and utter surrender can be quite enlightening.

Don't do it Jots. You can do without a mentalist in your life right now.

Or, on behalf of the rest of bluemoon - pictures / shag her sister / not before you've checked where she stands on muffin v barm...

WTF is tromboning? Actually, don't tell me. It's better I don't know.

Don't do it Jots. You can do without a mentalist in your life right now.

Or, on behalf of the rest of bluemoon - pictures / shag her sister / not before you've checked where she stands on muffin v barm...

WTF is tromboning? Actually, don't tell me. It's better I don't know.

Cheers for the advice bg, I really appreciate it. We're only fucking about at the minute, flirting online and have met a couple of times, there's an attraction between us but she's into some very kinky shit indeed.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.