Erm, 'Adventurous' New Partners

Let's keep this in the C-o-C folks.

Following the failure of my marriage I've been out and about making friends.

Now I've taken strides to keep myself tidy, polish up my act and be as positive as possible.

I won't lie, I've not been looking for female attention, but I scrub up OK and it's trickling in a bit.

There suddenly appears this lady, my age, who seems very keen and we've hit it off really well on the old interwebs and IRL. She's right up my street, good looking, intelligent and funny but she has a dark side. She's just confessed to me that she likes 'hitty hitty things', likes boys and girls and sees a dominatrix to get spanked on the regular.

Am I quids in or should I drop and run?
If she is from Blackpool run a mile mate trust me on that one

The pretty boy bit keeps me thinking all might not be well, You say this is an internet contact? If I were you I would go in with an open mind with the intention to enjoy yourself......but dont discount the possibility that she may have a cock a beard a wear glasses in real life. Clearly should this be the case you may (or may not) have to reconsider the enjoyment.
I reckon she's going to invite him over, pour him a Cognac, cook him a steak, put on some Portishead, slip into a negligee, coax him onto a bed laden with red roses, tie him up with silk scarves, dim the lights.... then bring out her 18 stone boyfriend 'Mule' to destroy his poor old rusty sheriffs badge with his 10 inch schlong.

Being into a bit of kinky sex doesnt make you nuts, I have a friend who has what we call rolling thunder, its an industrial tool box on wheels that is full of all his equipment, he is a university professor and his partner is a doctor, they are a very sensible couple, who like to go wild in the bedroom, safe words and everything, although how you say them with a ball gag in your mouth I havent worked out yet.

Tromboning isnt that bad, if you dont mind rimming people.

Quite agree re the kinky sex as long as between consenting adults who know and respect boundaries but Jots is a sweetheart and a bit vulnerable and I wouldnt want to see him hurt (physically or emotionally)

Re tromboning- urgh

I reckon she's going to invite him over, pour him a Cognac, cook him a steak, put on some Portishead, slip into a negligee, coax him onto a bed laden with red roses, tie him up with silk scarves, dim the lights.... then bring out her 18 stone boyfriend 'Mule' to destroy his poor old rusty sheriffs badge with his 10 inch schlong.

But enough about your dreams mate.

@stony shaved his once. Just to see his penis for the first time in ages.

Quite agree re the kinky sex as long as between consenting adults who know and respect boundaries but Jots is a sweetheart and a bit vulnerable and I wouldnt want to see him hurt (physically or emotionally)

Re tromboning- urgh
14.jpg

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.