Erm, 'Adventurous' New Partners

The pretty boy bit keeps me thinking all might not be well, You say this is an internet contact? If I were you I would go in with an open mind with the intention to enjoy yourself......but dont discount the possibility that she may have a cock a beard a wear glasses in real life. Clearly should this be the case you may (or may not) have to reconsider the enjoyment.

A-10-WARTHOG-02-jpg.jpg
The Warthog Tankbuster? That's quite adventurous for your first time...

Don't do it Jots. You can do without a mentalist in your life right now.

Or, on behalf of the rest of bluemoon - pictures / shag her sister / not before you've checked where she stands on muffin v barm...

WTF is tromboning? Actually, don't tell me. It's better I don't know.

Being into a bit of kinky sex doesnt make you nuts, I have a friend who has what we call rolling thunder, its an industrial tool box on wheels that is full of all his equipment, he is a university professor and his partner is a doctor, they are a very sensible couple, who like to go wild in the bedroom, safe words and everything, although how you say them with a ball gag in your mouth I havent worked out yet.

Tromboning isnt that bad, if you dont mind rimming people.

Don,t forget your safe word mate, very important. Get it done, and let us know what we are missing out on.

Cheers for the advice bg, I really appreciate it. We're only fucking about at the minute, flirting online and have met a couple of times, there's an attraction between us but she's into some very kinky shit indeed.
So broaden your horizons and keep it to sex, bondage, torture, bukakki and mutilation at least until you've figured out whether she's harmless crazy or other crazy.

Don't do it Jots. You can do without a mentalist in your life right now.

Or, on behalf of the rest of bluemoon - pictures / shag her sister / not before you've checked where she stands on muffin v barm...

WTF is tromboning? Actually, don't tell me. It's better I don't know.
And you stop getting jealous and cock blocking the chap.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.