Etihad Atmosphere - 2021/22

I managed to buy one in block 325 for £30 last night. Most are £53, but you just have to keep clicking on individual seats until you find a £30 one.
I would have thought (hoped) it would be an easy enhancement to the website software, to have a filter for price ranges.
A bonus : They’d be able to tell how many people care about price, by the % of people using the filter.

or colour the seats differently depending on their price range

I would have thought (hoped) it would be an easy enhancement to the website software, to have a filter for price ranges.
A bonus : They’d be able to tell how many people care about price, by the % of people using the filter.

or colour the seats differently depending on their price range
Yes even if I move the slider to show tickets only at £30, it still shows the £53 ones, as you say it can’t be difficult to apply a filter that actually works.

I might not know the ins and outs but i think anyone can see the atmosphere hasn't changed one bit since you lot came on the scene.
From my perspective (correct me if I'm wrong) is that you haven't discussed much of anything with the club at all, you've presented ideas and been told what you can and can't do. To be honest a bit of pushback wouldn't be such a bad thing, people are likely to let things slide more than you think, it's just a balancing act between that and not getting banned. Might be hard but it can be done imo
Well if it can be done, then instead of spouting off at others who have given up so much of their own time down the years, let's see you step up to the plate and organise something yourself.

I might not know the ins and outs but i think anyone can see the atmosphere hasn't changed one bit since you lot came on the scene.
From my perspective (correct me if I'm wrong) is that you haven't discussed much of anything with the club at all, you've presented ideas and been told what you can and can't do. To be honest a bit of pushback wouldn't be such a bad thing, people are likely to let things slide more than you think, it's just a balancing act between that and not getting banned. Might be hard but it can be done imo
I don’t know the ins and outs either but it’s obvious that 1894 have been trying to work with the Club for yonks to try to improve the atmosphere in the ground.

It’s also clear to me that there has been a slight improvement in the atmosphere for this season compared with comparable games in recent years. It’s nowhere near where those of us who would love to see a good atmosphere want it but that’s up to us the fans to raise our voices.

Even Saturday, that was quiet for most of the game was an improvement on the library when we got beat by Wolves 2 nil a few seasons ago.

FWIW, I do think we need more ultra type fans in our fan base. The too cool and the too nervous to chant fans won’t be enthused easily.

No offence mate but your group is a bit of a joke. The reason why no-one bought into 1894 is because it's run by a bunch of old men that like to follow every health and safety regulation and it's just not the 'cool' thing to do. Something like this this needs to come from the youth, and people will join if the hype is there, everything has just got to come together at the right time.
Most of the 1894 members I've met are young lads with a passion for City giving up their own time and money for the cause.

Miserable judgemental twats are part of the problem.

No offence mate.

So you know for certain that third party agencies can’t return tickets to the Club that they struggle to sell?
I've not said that they can't return tickets. Seeing as tickets can still be bought through agency websites on the day of a game for collection at an arranged collection point, I think you'll find that they don't. If any do, they certainly don't do so in time for the club to sell them cheaply to 'walk-ups'.

I know you're trying your best to discredit (what you see as potentially negative) comments about the club ticketing etc, but I really don't see why you have to adopt such a pompous tone in your response.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.