Etihad Atmosphere - 2021/22

As if you would stop going over a drum, give your head a wobble
Can't speak for who that was aimed at, but I used to pop along with the missus to watch Bolton..... And then the drummer arrived, then another a week later.

Never been back.

i'll never forgive the club for removing homemade banners draped over the sides, that always makes a stadium feel more homely and owned, i thought digitising them epitomised soulless high-finance football. bad move by City.
Really pisees me of that them banners looked mint. Absolute disgrace and the digital ones looks awful.

i'll never forgive the club for removing homemade banners draped over the sides, that always makes a stadium feel more homely and owned, i thought digitising them epitomised soulless high-finance football. bad move by City.
Totally agree. I loved the Some Might Say banner, amongst others.

Agreed plus it's nothing do with the problem of early leavers.
I was talking to a utd fan at work after the last derby who'd been in the away end. The guy is no shrinking violet but he said he'd not been in an atmosphere like it for a very long time. For me it's all about people wanting it and getting involved. Doesn't mean being there an hour early and singing all the way through the 90 mins. It's about showing some passion, cheering you're own team and heckling the opposition. Just like we do on derby day every year.

Really pisees me of that them banners looked mint. Absolute disgrace and the digital ones looks awful.

pisses me right off, you can imagine the long banners we have painted or had designed / printed but we have to use them for about 3 mins before KO !

Couldn’t agree more, the monchengladbach game has left a bitter taste in everyone’s mouth because it was as you mentioned just smashing it. I feel we would benefit in getting 114,115 and 116 singing the same songs at the same time because at times it’s painful. I don’t see why we don’t trial it again with a proper drummer, if it’s for a fear of looking stupid on socials what difference does it make as most times we already do!

club would let us have a drum every game, even offered to help with megaphone, but we just dont have the fan base in favour.

i know people have said we need a better drummer, but as daft as it sounds we dont have drum beat chants / songs. It is also impossible to drum to a song with hardly a beat for 20 seconds, then bluemoon for 15 seconds, then edin dzecko for 20 seconds, followed by weve got "bum bum" guardiola.. Even phil collins couldnt drum to that lot !

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.