Etihad Atmosphere - 2021/22

Couldn’t agree more, the monchengladbach game has left a bitter taste in everyone’s mouth because it was as you mentioned just smashing it. I feel we would benefit in getting 114,115 and 116 singing the same songs at the same time because at times it’s painful. I don’t see why we don’t trial it again with a proper drummer, if it’s for a fear of looking stupid on socials what difference does it make as most times we already do!
The Gladbach home game actually had 2 different people on the drum - one in each half. First guy did a decent job but when he got on the concourse at half time he copped for a shit load of abuse - one even calling him a nonce - so he sacked it off but not before he nearly smashed it over the head of the **** who was abusing him.

The second guy went OTT with it second half and didn’t quite grasp how best to use it. I’m not knocking him because I would’ve probably just done an equally shit job! Plus he’s very good at starting chants off.

As someone who sits a long way from the singing areas I can tell you that there are large numbers of occasional singers who would join in if they felt comfortable. They are the ones who will sing after a goal because they know everyone will join in.
Yep, every now and then I go in south stand for the one off tickets and its decent but in league games on season ticket nobody around sings and I end up looking like a right nob! I still sing mind, but would be nice to go to a match and not be stared at for trying to sing hahahaha

I don’t think we need a drum, but I always find it funny hearing angry reactions like this - ie stop attending or I’ll smash it over someone’s head’. Chances are you won’t do anything.

what we have now ‘based on what’s happening on the pitch’ isn’t exactly working.

Always makes me laugh at these comments. There are so many keyboard warriors.

1894 aren't planning on doing a drum. But if we were, there'd be minimum 25 of us stood around it - some big handy lads in there... You're telling me someone gonna come and leather all of us? Lol.

One for the 1894 group. The day a drum or megaphone (or even worse, both) is introduced, don't be surprised when ST holders in the ground stop attending.

The wankers at Leicester with their clackers, or the European clubs with their contrived chanting can fuck right off.

Crowd reaction is based on what is happening on the pitch, not by some twat with a megaphone or a c#nt with a drum.
How dare the 1894 group try and improve the atmosphere. There would be no need for any talk about drums or megaphones if we were making enough noise every game. We clearly aren't and most people aren't bothered enough to help so at least let the people putting in effort do what they can instead of complaining about what you like and don't.

How dare the 1894 group try and improve the atmosphere. There would be no need for any talk about drums or megaphones if we were making enough noise every game. We clearly aren't and most people aren't bothered enough to help so at least let the people putting in effort do what they can instead of complaining about what you like and don't.

Banging drums and acting like ultras isn't the City way is it? What next chanting "Attack!!" "Attack" every 10 minutes?

Well i'm hoping sitting in silence isn't the City way either, that hasn't exactly stopped anyone.

The being told to sit down shut up don't drink beer and the general family atmosphere ruined that, well maybe not ruined it but made it more welcome for all.

If you want a good old singalong then feel free, others don't have to get the listoril out and join you.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.