Etihad Atmosphere - 2021/22

One for the 1894 group. The day a drum or megaphone (or even worse, both) is introduced, don't be surprised when ST holders in the ground stop attending.

The wankers at Leicester with their clackers, or the European clubs with their contrived chanting can fuck right off.

Crowd reaction is based on what is happening on the pitch, not by some twat with a megaphone or a c#nt with a drum.

One for the 1894 group. The day a drum or megaphone (or even worse, both) is introduced, don't be surprised when ST holders in the ground stop attending.

The wankers at Leicester with their clackers, or the European clubs with their contrived chanting can fuck right off.

Crowd reaction is based on what is happening on the pitch, not by some twat with a megaphone or a c#nt with a drum.
1894 doesn't currently have any plans for a drum or a megaphone...

If more people sang no one would mention a drum ever again. So either these 'fans' start singing or stop complaining when other fans try to improve things.

Some fans are stuck in their ways, though. If you want to make an omelette, you have to crack a few eggs.

I get your and others' point about crowd noise that is orchestrated as it becomes divorced from what is happening in front of you and so can feel 'fake' or jarring some how, but your point that reaction is based on what's going on the pitch - do you mean there should be no proactive chanting at all?

But you can't blame them for sometimes trying something different when our home support is mostly no existent. Hopefully that's not the case tonight

I’ve just had an “et tu Bruté“ moment

Cheesy on this week’s podcast puts the knife into City fans for the lack of atmosphere

:-(

I’ve just had an “et tu Bruté“ moment

Cheesy on this week’s podcast puts the knife into City fans for the lack of atmosphere

:-(

I think Wembley shocked a lot of us to the core. On the Tube, in the pub, in the streets and then in the stadium...nothing. Surrounded by scousers making a racket. That used to be us.

There’s at least 3 different signing groups in SSL1.

1894 at the back of 115.
Another group at the back of 114.
Another group located in 116. Not 100% sure of their exact location.
It would be great if those 3 groups came together.
But would they move from their current locations and seats?
And would the club be able to find a place for them in SSL1 near the middle or top?
I doubt it.
There have been games when all 3 groups are starting different songs or singing different songs. Drowning each other out. Or forcing chants to die out that have started.
TBH it’s a bit annoying and frustrating.

Reactions: Itd
Stadium display tonight.

Just found it on Twitter.

71-E839-E5-8-F35-4-A49-88-A7-B07097496-D80.jpg

I don’t think we need a drum, but I always find it funny hearing angry reactions like this - ie stop attending or I’ll smash it over someone’s head’. Chances are you won’t do anything.

what we have now ‘based on what’s happening on the pitch’ isn’t exactly working.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.