Etihad Atmosphere - 2021/22

I am of the opinion that crowds lift players and players lift crowds. We did our jobs pre-match and in the opening 20, and when it is down to 2-0 it's the job of the players to make something happen - which they did. Fair play to anyone who can sing their hearts out in a must win game 2-0 down, but I can't. And I'm a vocal person in grounds.
I thought the chant of COME ON CITY after their second went in was defiantly guttural.

I thought the chant of COME ON CITY after their second went in was defiantly guttural.
and "we never win at home"......fuck it I thought

...then total pandemonium , chaos, madness, jubilance,

you name it ....the whole range of emotions after 5 minutes of perfection (apart from the nervous wait for that whistle)

and "we never win at home"......fuck it I thought

...then total pandemonium , chaos, madness, jubilance,

you name it ....the whole range of emotions after 5 minutes of perfection (apart from the nervous wait for that whistle)
Yep, after a slight wobble i thought the same; fuck it i'm going back in, and then........

It's all a bit of a blur but I do remember the moments before we kicked off after both goals being really good, just flat after that. But people around me were a bag of nerves, and clearly trying to process what was happening, it's not like they couldn't be arsed.

The England support at Molineux tonight has been quite noisy, ably assisted by a drum. They went a bit subdued after the Hungary goal but it's certainly a lot louder than Wembley normally is.

I think one of the easiest actions to improve the atmosphere at the Etihad for regular league games would be the use of a drum to accompany traditional City songs/chants, though not the creation of mindless repetitive European style dirge, so the songs could boom around the ground

I recall years ago at Highfield Road Coventry fans being loud one time with a drum and they're not exactly renowned for being noisy.

The England support at Molineux tonight has been quite noisy, ably assisted by a drum. They went a bit subdued after the Hungary goal but it's certainly a lot louder than Wembley normally is.

I think one of the easiest actions to improve the atmosphere at the Etihad for regular league games would be the use of a drum to accompany traditional City songs/chants, though not the creation of mindless repetitive European style dirge, so the songs could boom around the ground

I recall years ago at Highfield Road Coventry fans being loud one time with a drum and they're not exactly renowned for being noisy.
If anyone brings a drum im putting my foot through it

No thanks

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.