Etihad Atmosphere - 2021/22

Looked like the attendance started off poor but seemed full when the game properly kicked in! Seen some vids of the stadium looking full aside from the leipzig section
Yeah, there were thousands stuck outside trying to get in on kick-off and fans were still coming in 15-20 minutes in. There was a very noticeable chunk of empty seats behind the North Stand goal at the start and no doubt the empty seat counting virgins on Twitter would’ve been wanking themselves silly but eventually that whole section filled up as did the rest of the family stand.

The only thing I'd say about last night, is that where I sit there was a lot of new faces. Not your tourist type because I could hear Manc accents. But it was very noticeable how most of them were looking at their phones all night, and then there was the 80th minute rush to escape.
I don't understand why you would spend all that money on a ticket and then sit there texting your mates and barely watching the game? Weird.

Are they all 93:20 seats? They’re showing in both the SE corner and SW corner. I thought 93:20 was just SE?
Still, £63 up in SS3 where some season tickets are not much more than £300 and £40 for under 18s is pretty shocking pricing IMO
Both 93:20. £63 is expensive but has been the price for the most expensive games for a few years now.

When did klopp say that?
A few seasons ago when Mourinho was at United, he, Klopp, and Pep all had a pop at the support and atmosphere at their clubs. Personally, and I said it at the time, I think they should all keep their beaks out. We don’t need telling that English club football atmospheres aren’t all that - we’re well aware of that but it’s not for the managers to speak out about it, and if these managers aren’t happy with it then perhaps they should go and manage in a country where the atmosphere is bouncing. Greece or Turkey for example. But we all know why they won’t.

Is he really calling out fans though? To me he was just sounding frustrated that his world-class team isn't getting the full stadiums it frankly deserves. I don't doubt he understands perfectly well that lots of fans have to prioritise, let's not forget this is a guy who's proud of his roots as a working class family. It's not like the same doesn't apply to every club. He probably feels like we should still be able to find 55k people to come even if some of the regulars have to prioritise the PSG game etc.

This planned stadium extension does worry me. I know it's partly motivated by desire to host a CL final but we could be looking at thousands of empty seats for a lot of league games.
If they had put together a world class Supporter Services/ticket office/digital team it would have helped. If Pep feels frustrated now, he should spend a few hours with us 'legacy fans' on hold for half a day.

Will get pelters for this but it's not like they're pulling it out of their arses. Our attendance is less than what it should be and our atmosphere is quieter than we'd like. I know we're sensitive about criticism on those subjects but it's criticism rooted in reality, not the myth some of us pretend it is.
The criticism is valid, our support is shite at times.

The club could help by making it easier (not necessarily cheaper) to get tickets and to get to and from the stadium.

The manager should keep his mouth shut and concentrate on not winning the Champions League this year. Again.

City vs the Wrold - Entertain Us

Prepare for GOALS, protect your friends
It's fun to lose, you just to pretend
Were on top, so self assured
And all you know are dirty words {Dig at their attempts to stop u sthrough FFP etc.}
Hello hello hello how low
Here to fight now and we're dangerous
Here we are now entertain us
We're not stupid just contagious
Yeah
Yeah
Yeah
I'm worse at what I do best
and for this gift I feel blessed
Our little group has always been
and always will until the end
Yeah
Yeah
Yeah
And I forget just why I taste
Oh yeah I guess it makes me smile
I found it's hard... hard to find
Oh well whatever never mind
a mullato
an albino
a denial
a denial
a denial
a denial
a denial
a denial
a denial
a denial
Read more at: https://www.forgotlyrics.com/nirvana/entertain-us

Let the bodies hit John Stones,
Let the bodies hit the
Stones!

Beaten why for (why for),
Can't take much more.
Here we go! Here we go! Here we go!

One - Nothing wrong with me,
Two - Nothing wrong with me,
Three - Nothing wrong with me,
Four - Nothing wrong with me.

One - Something's got to give,
Two - Something's got to give,
Three - Something's got to give,
Now!

[Chorus:]
Let the bodies hit the
Stones!
Let the bodies hit the
Stones!

Now!

Push me again (again),
This is the end.
Here we go! Here we go! Here we go!

Now!

Let the bodies hit the
Stones!
Let the bodies hit the
Stones!

Skin against skin, blood and bone.
You're all by yourself but you're, not alone.
You wanted in and, now you're here.
Driven by hate, consumed by fear.

Let the bodies hit John Stones!

Now!

Let the bodies hit the
Stones!
Let the bodies hit the
Stones!

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.