Etihad Atmosphere - 2021/22

OK moaning is people’s choice but I won’t read a thread that encourages people to get round security with bulky bags or packages. I guess that’s OK because it’s moaning at “the Club”.

Btw, last time I checked Pep hadn’t selected Danny Wilson or Lisa Eaton.
Can they play up front?

We've got behind the team during every game this season. Pep will confirm that at his press conference today.

I don’t really care to be honest. I just can’t fathom the idea that people raising issues they face following their club, on their club’s main fans’ forum, is somehow diametrically opposed to supporting the team. When people get into the ground all is forgotten, we all know that.

And people deciding what people can and can’t talk about on said fans forum is all kinds of weird.
I think you are exaggerating there mate. If anything you are acquiescing with 20 negative threads and trying to censor a positive one. Everyone’s entitled to their views.

Btw, a lot of the criticism of the ticket office, “customer care”, ticket transfers is justified. It’s just a shame that peole weren’t as quick to
condemn when I found out that there was ticket touting on here a few years ago. Thankfully, Ric and Squirty sorted this very fast, once it came to light (and it was nothing to do with anyone running or moderating the forum).

Yeah agree about the rail seats helping mate, im in SS3 so struggle to hear whats going on in L1 but weve been decent up in the gods so far, especially seen as there have been no Norwich or Leipzig fans up with us to bounce off and saying that most of the Arsenal lot had disappeared by half time aswell
There will be no Soton fans either as they sent their tickets back

One moan about that, normal single match ticket in SS3 is £42 for an adult

As soon as a club sends some back, that block price is £30 for an adult

My mate who failed to get a season card shells out £42 on Monday to see these appear on Wednesday

Make it £30

I'm not into this "get behind the team stuff".
Twenty-four seasons ago we got behind the team a lot of the time and they rewarded our backing by getting relegated to the third tier. On the other hand, relegation meant I got to see us on lots if new grounds.
Being serious; I don't doubt we'll back the team tomorrow. We backed them with jokers like Alan Ball in charge and we'll back them with Pep in charge whatever crap he comes out with.

We've got behind the team during every game this season. Pep will confirm that at his press conference today.
More of the ground could get behind the team and not leave it to South Stand Level 1. Yes other areas have joined in during the 2 home Prem games so far.

Everyone does their own thing but as Blues, when challenged, we normally come out firing.

I'm not into this "get behind the team stuff".
Twenty-four seasons ago we got behind the team a lot of the time and they rewarded our backing by getting relegated to the third tier. On the other hand, relegation meant I got to see us on lots if new grounds.
Being serious; I don't doubt we'll back the team tomorrow. We backed them with jokers like Alan Ball in charge and we'll back them with Pep in charge whatever crap he comes out with.
Well said Ged. It brings back back memories of our “discussion” about Edin Dzeko, a good few year back, lol

What we have achieved with Pep is down to Mancini. He changed the mentality of the whole club and made a lot of people believe we could do anything whilst competing with one of the worlds most successful and dominant clubs 3 miles away.

He brought in some of our biggest legends, Aguero, Yaya, Silva who have served Pep well in his trophy collecting.

I love him. Genuinely. I just think we should stop pretending he was perfect and that he wasn't the master of his downfall. It's rose tinted specs. Mancini may have got the fans more, defo, but Pep is a much, much better manager and to be frank, putting Pep's success down to Mancini is insulting. Makes you wonder how he won the league and got to the CL final despite all those players basically not being there last season?

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.