Etihad Atmosphere - 2021/22

We won’t be extending the north stand, called it years ago.
100% we will!!! our support is growing not shrinking.
Guaranteed in 10 years time you will see at least a growth of 5,000 on the average crowd.
Just look back at the records, Liverpool and Uniteds fan base have grown because of decades of success, they didn’t just turn up one day.
We’ve had 40 years on nothing and in turns of a fan base it’s one of the best in world football FACT.
We have already caught up and overtaken some on the biggest clubs in world football not just financially but as a brand and our facilities and certainly the football is second to none, onwards and upwards CTID

For a lackluster nil nil thought the atmosphere was pretty good + with fact we created next to nothing on the pitch...
I though it was a pretty crap atmosphere.peps point was get behind us we will need a lift. That’s when the fans need to get behind the team when it’s lacklustre and struggling.when we’re Winning Comfortably some fans come on and say it’s hard to get the atmosphere going because we’re coasting. It’s definitely these type of games when the team need a lift for sure

Looks like we are struggling to fill tier 2.
Hospitality might well be struggling at this moment in time.
South Stand.Loads leaving top tier when the VAR was making the decision on our offside goal.Bizarre.

Just a little reminder if you bump into a gobby bin dipper anytime,

Citys average league attendance has been higher than Liverpools for the last 11 years,
in 2004 & 2005 3 & 4 years before citys takeover we had a bigger average attendance than Liverpool,
in 53 of the last 87 years (since records began) city have had a bigger crowd at a home game than Liverpool,
Citys 10th highest home attendance is 71364 Liverpools best ever home attendance is 61905,
I know I shouldnt really be bothered but its just nice to put the little shits in there place if they start gobbing off about crowds.
Love these stats :)

Wonder if Sky sports Germany made a big deal out of this one

Do you think the Bayern OSC general secretary went on Sky sports and went after the manager? Did BayernMoon descend into civil war with hundreds of posters claiming Pep had insulted the honour of the club and its fans and say how they can't wait until he's gone and they wish they had Louis van Gaal back because he really got the fans and wore a scarf?

Just a little reminder if you bump into a gobby bin dipper anytime,

Citys average league attendance has been higher than Liverpools for the last 11 years,
in 2004 & 2005 3 & 4 years before citys takeover we had a bigger average attendance than Liverpool,
in 53 of the last 87 years (since records began) city have had a bigger crowd at a home game than Liverpool,
Citys 10th highest home attendance is 71364 Liverpools best ever home attendance is 61905,
I know I shouldnt really be bothered but its just nice to put the little shits in there place if they start gobbing off about crowds.
Any link for this?

100% we will!!! our support is growing not shrinking.
Guaranteed in 10 years time you will see at least a growth of 5,000 on the average crowd.
Just look back at the records, Liverpool and Uniteds fan base have grown because of decades of success, they didn’t just turn up one day.
We’ve had 40 years on nothing and in turns of a fan base it’s one of the best in world football FACT.
We have already caught up and overtaken some on the biggest clubs in world football not just financially but as a brand and our facilities and certainly the football is second to none, onwards and upwards CTID

Agree are fan base is growing and fairly quickly all be it at the young age group who cant attend.
I am seeing more and more young kids around SE Kent in City kits or shirts. I would say the chance of them being taken to the Etihad is slim. Perhaps in ten years time yes.
Fan base is growing but will they go to the Etihad ?

Reactions: ffs

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.