Etihad Atmosphere - 2021/22

Lmao like scouse Tourette’s. How many times you been to the Etihad mate?
Season ticket holder on and off since 1973 you Bell End. I was only 10 when I first started so had to be in the Kippax by 1.30pm to get a place on the front wall cos I couldn’t see the match otherwise. Been to most away grounds in Prem and plenty in Championship. Champs League away games at Napoli (700 Blues) , Gladbach, Seville, Roma, Barca, Real M, Ajax, Celtic. Next question or Is that Blue enough for you, knob Head.

About 6 times. Are you really implying that the Etihad has a better atmosphere than Anfield ?
About six times you say, have you given yourself away there fella!

Well undercover, well done, you should work for MI5, top work there (shouldn’t really use the word ‘work’)…

Season ticket holder on and off since 1973 you Bell End. I was only 10 when I first started so had to be in the Kippax by 1.30pm to get a place on the front wall cos I couldn’t see the match otherwise. Been to most away grounds in Prem and plenty in Championship. Champs League away games at Napoli (700 Blues) , Gladbach, Seville, Roma, Barca, Real M, Ajax, Celtic. Next question or Is that Blue enough for you, knob Head.
But what about York?

I think the atmosphere does tend to be a little subdued in the PL, especially for lunchtime games, but I think it’s because of the way we play.

The best atmospheres I can remember are in tight games, where we need to up the urgency and where there’s more of a sense of jeopardy. Some great days out under Mancini. Some great midweek European knockout matches under Pellers and Pep. Lends itself to more counter attacking games. Also big matches where bragging rights are on the line, e.g. derbies.

We are so slick and mesmerising as a team now, it’s like watching artwork. I think it’s conditioned us all into routine claps and expressions of awe in premier league matches where there is little jeopardy.

The atmosphere isn’t bad, but when the ground really gets pumping, like it sometimes still does, it’s a different gravy
Agree with most of what you say. Maybe we should be more like liverpool, kick it long and get a load of Norwegians in

How endearing, bell end and knob head, vote winner.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.